• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

chara   

If only Silva was 6 years younger..sigh.

Two so sweet goals....and Werner's lay off to Z was sublime...watch it again....

The right team with RM ahead and despite pre game jitters really all it took was Mendy to stand tall..as he did...the deflected save was astonishing for a big guy.

I can see the Osgood look from Droy....that so smooth easing through and around but Ossie was much tougher..but then he was much tougher than most!

Come on United!...(always been a fan I'm sure you know!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diddymen   
1 hour ago, bONes said:

Apart from not scorint that goal Ziyech looked quite sharp.

I agree. I was disappointed he came off as I thought he was growing in the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bONes said:

Apart from not scorint that goal Ziyech looked quite sharp.

I do enjoy watching Ziyech.  With the Snooker WC on the telly now, I have finally worked out why.  I'm a rubbish player but I like to spot the shot, see what is available and guess in advance just what angle the top players will choose, and how much pace and back spin they will use to get it perfect.
Watching Ziyech is just the same, he has looked up and waiting to strike the ball - where has he chosen?

And yes he seems to have added some pace and energy recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, East Lower said:

Great save. Watch the dick of a ref go to blow for half time, then see they are going to attack again and let the half go on!

Lol. That was sneaky of Kevin friend. Very shady and suspect all game long. Good thing Havertz had his scoring boots on today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MikelBlue said:

Lol. That was sneaky of Kevin friend. Very shady and suspect all game long. Good thing Havertz had his scoring boots on today 

Kevin NOT MY FRIEND. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched the highlights back, that first goal is quite delicious. The pass from Silva, beautiful, the touch from Mount, sublime, the weighted ball through from Mount, lovely and the finish from Havertz is very nice indeed.

Mount genuinely seems to get better every time he plays, he is SO good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rob B   
49 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Just watched the highlights back, that first goal is quite delicious. The pass from Silva, beautiful, the touch from Mount, sublime, the weighted ball through from Mount, lovely and the finish from Havertz is very nice indeed.

Mount genuinely seems to get better every time he plays, he is SO good.

Yep, he’s absolutely mustard and could genuinely go to the very, very top.

Just on Havertz, it was also an exquisite finish for the one which was offside. His movement and intelligence is sublime.  Once he becomes a bit stronger on the ball, he will be a mainstay of our attack. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
4 hours ago, Rob B said:

Yep, he’s absolutely mustard and could genuinely go to the very, very top.

Just on Havertz, it was also an exquisite finish for the one which was offside. His movement and intelligence is sublime.  Once he becomes a bit stronger on the ball, he will be a mainstay of our attack. 

Mount and Havertz 22 and 21..... Drink it in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bONes   
3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Mount and Havertz 22 and 21..... Drink it in. 

Christensen is whatever he is and still weak.

Fair play to him for his recent performances, but still, he needs to work in the gym more.

Same for Havertz. I think that will come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, bONes said:

Christensen is whatever he is and still weak.

Fair play to him for his recent performances, but still, he needs to work in the gym more.

Same for Havertz. I think that will come.

He's 25 last month.  Still 2 years younger than say Stones.  You'd expect him to get stronger and wiser as a CB.

To my mind, Havertz, and Mount are top players today.   Werner is a top player in a temporary loss of form.  
Ziyech, I'm not sure, Pulisic is promising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.