• Current Donation Goals

Leo91   

Ziyech is my biggest disappointment. I thought he was going to be one of our best players. His performance for Ajax against us where he was all over the pitch with great work rate. Looks like he's still playing himself in. Here's hoping for a Malouda 2nd season renaissance.

11 hours ago, bONes said:

Christensen is whatever he is and still weak.

Fair play to him for his recent performances, but still, he needs to work in the gym more.

Same for Havertz. I think that will come.

James Milner could give them some top tips on bulking up

10 hours ago, Leo91 said:

Ziyech is my biggest disappointment. I thought he was going to be one of our best players. His performance for Ajax against us where he was all over the pitch with great work rate. Looks like he's still playing himself in. Here's hoping for a Malouda 2nd season renaissance.

Some people did warn of this on the Ziyech thread prior to the start of the season. 

Leo91   
5 hours ago, King Kante said:

Some people did warn of this on the Ziyech thread prior to the start of the season. 

Based on ? He was Ajaxs best attacker in the past 3 seasons. 

35 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

I did make comments about how he may struggle to pick up the pace/deal with the physicality of the league. I was also worried about his shot selection but that hasn't been a problem. 

12 hours ago, Leo91 said:

Says it all Ajax and the cloggy Eredivisie league; which is the equivalent to Scottish Premiership or EFL Championship

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1