• Current Donation Goals

NO, NOT THE TIME FOR RESTING OR ROTATIONS,

start the strongest team and get in front, we have opened up a gap between us and fifth, Fulham are desperate for 3 points and remember the games coming after this.

• Like 1

Kepa

.           Azpi.            Christensen.      Zouma

james.                Kovacic.      Gilmore.        Alonso

.                  Havetz.                          Cho

.                              Tammy or Giroud

if Gilmore can't play against this lot he shouldn't be here

paulw66   
4 hours ago, didierforever said:

Play Werner in this game and make sure he does not take the pitch against RM. 

Werner plays against Madrid, all day. pace in behind. 

38 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

start the strongest team and get in front, we have opened up a gap between us and fifth, Fulham are desperate for 3 points and remember the games coming after this.

25 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

Kepa

.           Azpi.            Christensen.      Zouma

james.                Kovacic.      Gilmore.        Alonso

.                  Havetz.                          Cho

.                              Tammy or Giroud

if Gilmore can't play against this lot he shouldn't be here

Make your mind up. 

You want no rotation, but you want us to play Kepa, Zouma, Gilmour, Alonso, CHO and Tammy/Giroud, all of whom don't make our current best XI (in the eyes of the manager)

Seems to be a mixed reaction here, between whether we rotate or not. If we fail to win, it will be because we did or did not rotate, depending on whether we do!

I don't want too much rotation Saturday, I do get we need to rest some, but on Saturday the most important thing is the 3 points. We need to treat it game by game, looking ahead to the next game is too risky for us at the moment. Win on Saturday and then worry about Madrid, we'll have 3 days to prepare for that game.

That said, I fully expect almost full rotation from TT and I just hope it doesn't come back to bite us again. I understand any 11 we put out from our squad should win the game, but it is never as straight forward as that in this league and we're playing our west London rivals who need a result to have any hope of staying up.

Early goals, get comfortable by 55 mins or so and then rest the next 3.

No that is the the team he might field

Difference between protecting players and rotating just because it's against Fulham

He won't risk silva, Kante or mount.

werner and Pulisic will be on the bench and hopefully won't be needed,

he likes Azpi,Kovacic and Havertz, 

10 hours ago, Worsebytheday said:

Yes, but Real Madrid will not have the luxury to do that as they are in a 4 team title race.

We obviously still have the importance of Top 4 to play for, but it's worth the risk.

GURJ SS   

Mendy;

Dave, Chris, Rudi;

Odoi, Kante, Jorge, Alonso;

Ziyech;

Tammy, Giroud;

Fulham will dig in and look to punish us on the break, with this system we can keep 5 players back in Dave, Chris, Rudi, Kante and Jorge. Then use the delivery from Odoi and Ziyech to supply Tammy, Giroud and Alonso. We should use a game plan to slow the game down and over power Fulham, the last thing we need is to try and match them for energy levels with a big game coming up.

I have a bad feeling about this one. I see a WBA/Brighton/Leeds/Wolves performance incoming.