• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Real Madrid 0 (3 - 1 on aggregate)

Ruudboy   
1 minute ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Tough call for UEFA

All English Final or Florentino Pérez making an appearance in Istanbul?

Simple. All English final. At least it would be the less recalcitrant teams.

Real have the confidence and experience. We have the youth and exuberance. 

Key for me is whether Mount rises to the occasion. I feel our midfield pretty much nullifies their midfield and vice verca. Mount could be the X factor. On the other hand Hazard could be theirs.

Like Pep said, at this stage it is all about the smallest of details. In the end I worry about Madrid and Zidane's ability to get the right result at the right moment. Or has the tide already turned? Exciting. 

Edited by Ibn Battuta

paulw66   
46 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Real have the confidence and experience. We have the youth and exuberance. 

Key for me is whether Mount rises to the occasion. I feel our midfield pretty much nullifies their midfield and vice verca. Mount could be the X factor. On the other hand Hazard could be theirs.

Like Pep said, at this stage it is all about the smallest of details. In the end I worry about Madrid and Zidane's ability to get the right result at the right moment. Or has the tide already turned? Exciting. 

Was it Zidane, or CR7? 

Ham   
8 hours ago, Gudjohnsen said:

I am not a superstitious person, but I am not taking any chances on this one. I have come here for the first time in 6 years (too long by the way) just to do one thing.

So, here it is: I posted the below song on this forum before the semi-final vs Barca, the FA cup final vs Liverpool and ultimately the final vs BM in 2012.

Let's go guys, we can do this!

Welcome back and well played 👍

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I do hope that the ref is up to it tonight , sadly it really will be the difference between who goes home and who goes through .

Still should we be fortunate to go through we may as well not bother seeing as the media will all want Pep to win anyway , be nice to spite them all though .

Makes no sense as they are new money, gave UEFA the middle finger after financially cheating and are ex-E$L

20 minutes ago, Ham said:

Welcome back and well played 👍

Makes no sense as they are new money, gave UEFA the middle finger after financially cheating and are ex-E$L

It really is bizarre the lack of flack they get in comparison to us , I expect their owner is welcomed into the country too . 

asvaberg   
2 hours ago, blue moon said:

Rudinger will be wearing a hat, it seems. Now what was that song, about Cesc I recall?

This?

Ruudboy   
5 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

This?

I was being ironic - spent several hours outside the Finborough singing that to a bemused Japanese resident watching from his window. Good clip though

Lampen   

So many champions league ties where I have been so scared of the opponents players. God it was dreadful playing against: Ronaldinho in 05. Ronaldo and Torres in 08. Messi in 2009 and 12. And that psg team 2014-2016. I'm not that scared of Benzema so that will make me a bit less nervous. 

I seriously belive we can do this but we can't play for the 0-0 I think we will push hard from the start.