• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester City 1 Chelsea 2

9 minutes ago, JaneB said:

How childish did Pep come across in that interview?  If only he'd said "Yes I thought it was a penalty but sometimes you don't get them and Augero should have scored his anyway

I don't know.  He made it clear he thought it was a penalty and then got asked the same question twice more.  If you want to make a manager look like a child, keep asking the same stupid question.
And he did actually say something like "of course we have to score it".  

Only training needed tomorrow is the offside rule. I am a Werner fan but he needs to learn it and get back onside after a disappointment quicker to make himself an option

Pep has no plan B, he is a fraud

He and Zidane, spoilt by money with teams that should dominate

CL is ours

1 hour ago, Worsebytheday said:

Kante off?

I was surprised he started and expected him to split minutes with Jorginho nevertheless given the amount of minutes both have played lately and we have a game every 3 days for the rest of the season and with Kovacic still out. 

I am happy that Billy acquitted himself well today which hopefully means Tuchel can trust him a bit more in midfield rotation to keep both Kante and Jorginho relatively fresh and hopefully healthy for the all important CL finals.

1 hour ago, Blue Rod said:

Sterling did everything to go down the moment he got the ball in front - stopping, stumbling, tripping on himself.

Tell me about it. He couldn't wait to initiate and feel any contact so he could go down. Anthony Taylor having already given them one soft pk, thankfully wasn't in the mood to award another softy. 

Ham   
30 minutes ago, kratos said:

Lol was Raheems Dad doing the interview?

It would have been less biased.

16 minutes ago, Lea Blue4 said:

So to conclude: the best in the League just got beaten by the best in Europe. So looking forward to three weeks time 

KTBFFH!

Fingers crossed 🤞

8 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

CL is ours

I like this attitude.

4 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

I was surprised he started and expected him to split minutes with Jorginho nevertheless given the amount of minutes both have played lately and we have a game every 3 days for the rest of the season and with Kovacic still out. 

I am happy that Billy acquitted himself well today which hopefully means Tuchel can trust him a bit more in midfield rotation to keep both Kante and Jorginho relatively fresh and hopefully healthy for the all important CL finals.

Could Billy be 2021's Ryan Bertrand?

JaneB   
19 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

CL is ours

5 minutes ago, Ham said:

It would have been less biased.

Fingers crossed 🤞

I like this attitude.

Could Billy be 2021's Ryan Bertrand?

I don't.  If I was a Citeh fan I'd be going "third time lucky".

3 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I don't.  If I was a Citeh fan I'd be going "third time lucky".

but you are not so you should also be thinking we are in with a  big chance

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Also - thought Pulisic was pretty dreadful for most of the game. Think he'll be on the bench for the final.

Spot on. I thought I was the only one who felt this way.