• Current Donation Goals

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Arsenal at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:15 hours on Wednesday, 12th May 2021 (Local time/date) (Live on Sky Sports)

11 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I don't see anything less than a humiliation and massacre for Arsenal. 

I hope you're right, those berks more often than not turn up for this fixture.  I hate losing to these muppets and their deluded fans.

We owe this lot , they're a dreadful , gutless , cowardly bunch and yet they always turn up against us and seemingly us alone.

I want 6

paulw66   

After today's result giving us a buffer, would make big changes ahead of the cup final.

@JaneB any chance you could do the honors on opening the CL Final thread? I feel like that game deserves an early opening!

On 08/05/2021 at 8:26 AM, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I don't see anything less than a humiliation and massacre for Arsenal. 

This time round I'm going to assume Arsenal will smash us. Bit of reverse psychology. 

A win does what I thought wasn't any longer possible when Tuchel comes in, but it's still probably not worth risking going all out for a win. Amazing how priorities have changed in that time. 

• Like 1

asvaberg   
On 8.5.2021 at 9:16 PM, Mark Kelly said:

We owe this lot , they're a dreadful , gutless , cowardly bunch and yet they always turn up against us and seemingly us alone.

I want 6

hmmmm....... 

WBA beat us 5-2

Arsenal beat WBA 3-1

May I suggest a draw would be acceptable? :)

paulw66   
1 hour ago, asvaberg said:

May I suggest a draw would be acceptable? :)

No.

They're rubbish. 

• Haha 2

paulw66   
On 08/05/2021 at 9:41 PM, paulw66 said:

After today's result giving us a buffer, would make big changes ahead of the cup final.

I semi retract this. A win now against Arsenal would pretty much seal top 4 (probably 3rd) and means we could really mix it up for the last 2 league games.