• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Leicester City 1

Diddymen   

We were poor and didn’t look like scoring. VAR may have got it wrong, but we were crap. No threat at all. They re best defender out and we still looked shite upfront 

I get the feeling we are spent, too many games and too much intensity for these players.

Bison   

Can't start Mendy though, must keep Kepa happy because he "deserves" it.

Forget giving us the best opportunity to win a Cup final, Kepa's happiness is paramount. 

11 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Another screwing over from VAR , we were sub par but still better than Leicester , but it was ordained from the off , the entire UK media were behind them , the BBC didn't even show one shot of the Chelsea support in the stadium and seemingly miked up their support only .

That said our chickens have finally come home to roost , we have no goal threat at all , you can't win games 0-0 .

Our defenders don't score 

Our midfield don't score 

Our wingers don't score 

Our forwards don't score 

We cannot take corners 

Ziyech just detached hates it here , he needs to go somewhere anywhere far away.

We are so bloody predictable 

We need at least two absolute premium strikers in close season and two central midfielders two centre halves and a keeper . Otherwise it's just fruitless , making up numbers .

We CAN'T SHOOT. None of our players can shoot. How many goals have we scored from outside the box? 

Leo91   
Just now, exiledblue said:

We do enough to win games comfortably but again I say whats the point of constantly fetting the ball out wide if we never have a goal scorer in the middle. People here say the modern game has changed but the game has not changed so much that we dont need goals.

Had enough of VAR, sometime for sometimes against but always ruining the spirit of the game. Its another level of inconsistency in the hands of hidden refs who dont have to face the fans and players

I don't want to see Werner through the middle ever again. 

colossus   
Just now, Leo91 said:

That's been offside all season long.

Yeah, can’t complain about that. Using a frame after the ball is in flight is another story..

Blue Rod   

Just like Arsenal, Leicester did not even play well. TT seemed to have learned nothing from the Arsenal match. Once you allow a weaker team to get in front, they become stronger. If you couldn't score when they are open, how do you expect to score when the get all their men behind the ball? 

His ultra defensive approach is a bit cowardly. This was a cup final, ffs. 

Bison   
Just now, thevelourfog said:

believe is the key word; it's what you wanted to see, so it's what you saw.

No mention at all of Silva unnecessarily keeping the ball in play, or backing off Tielemens so he has all the time in the world to shoot. Not that he should be particularly criticised imo.

I absolutely believe Mendy does...based on his size and previous saves. 

• Like 1

If I were Mount, Kante, Mendy, James or Silva (our only really class players) I would be considering my position at the club. We are going nowhere with most of the rest of the players and will lose the Champions League Final and could well lose both remaining league games, rendering the shameful dismissal of Lampard pointless.

kratos   
Just now, RDC Williams said:

If I were Mount, Kante, Mendy, James or Silva (our only really class players) I would be considering my position at the club. We are going nowhere with most of the rest of the players and will lose the Champions League Final and could well lose both remaining league games, rendering the shameful dismissal of Lampard pointless.

Might as well go home then, jeez Luiz.

10 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Disagree, Leicester are talented but lowkey underrated players. Better than Spurs imo. 

They were terrible IMO. I can't seem to remember a chance they had. That being said, save for the cracking shot from Mount and the 2 Ben chances I can't recall us exactly carving them apart either.

I am just surprised at the team selections today. With Mendy, Kova, Zouma, Pulisic, Ben and Havertz available to then start Kepa, put Azpili at RWB, and also start Jorginho, Alonso, Werner, and Ziyech was so... weird.. really poor judgement IMO.

Confidence has to be really low now. Manager has to return to basics.