• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Leicester City 1

Diddymen   
11 hours ago, didierforever said:

They have the momentum, and shockingly we have lost all momentum after beating RM and city. 

Can't see us winning or scoring for thag matter. 

Don't care who plays, it's going to be the same sideways drivel. 

I agree. Unfortunately that’s it for this team. We have no momentum coming into this match. Getting to both finals has sapped our energy.

if we couldn’t beat them in the FA Cup final then we are sure hell not going to beat them on Tuesday. They will sit back and that’s game over for us.

The only glimmer of hope is that we will have a crowd back at the bridge - so maybe the fans can give them a push

Edited by Diddymen

Rob B   
11 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

I agree. Unfortunately that’s it for this team. We have no momentum coming into this match. Getting to both finals has sapped our energy.

Last few games does look as though the semi’s against Man City and Real Madrid have absolutely gassed us.

Tuchel has to stick with his best team for these next 3 games now.  F**k giving minutes to Alonso or Ziyech because they look good in training, he has to be ruthless.  No more keeping all of the squad happy nonsense, we have to get the job done.  Hopefully that means the re-introduction of Kovacic for Jorginho too, who’s been very poor in those two games. 

We simply have to go more attacking from the outset and try and get a lead.  I’d go for this against Leicester and Villa:

Mendy

James.  Silva.  Rudiger  

CHO.   Kovacic. Kante.  Chilwell 

Pulisic.   Mount 

Havertz 

(With Azpi set to play in the CL Final, and possibly Werner too due to City’s high line) 

Diddymen   
30 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Mendy

James.  Silva.  Rudiger  

CHO.   Kovacic. Kante.  Chilwell 

Pulisic.   Mount 

Havertz 

(With Azpi set to play in the CL Final, and possibly Werner too due to City’s high line) 

Will Kova be fit to play? TT mentioned in the presser before the cup final that he was training but he wasn’t even on the bench. Also think Christensen will play instead of Silva

Edited by Diddymen

paulw66   

Suddenly, this is a huge game for various reasons. Need to wrestle some momentum back 

No Ziyech please . Giroud to start . Give ourselves a chance .

We need to start this game with a high tempo . Hopefully kovavic is fit and no Jorginho. Start pulisic and odoi at rwb. It’s a massive game if we don’t win this can’t see us getting anything out of this season apart from Europa league football 😩😩

Ham   
2 hours ago, Diddymen said:

if we couldn’t beat them in the FA Cup final then we are sure hell not going to beat them on Tuesday. They will sit back and that’s game over for us.

The only glimmer of hope is that we will have a crowd back at the bridge - so maybe the fans can give them a push

Hopefully our fans are a little more vocal than yesterday. I couldn't hear them at all. 

We lost on and off the pitch. 

1 minute ago, Ham said:

Hopefully our fans are a little more vocal than yesterday. I couldn't hear them at all. 

We lost on and off the pitch. 

We didn't see them either , woke BBC director only showed the Leicester support , not one shot of the Chelsea support at all during the game . They probably muted our feed .

Bloody hell , Mike Dean is the ref with Andre Mariner manipulating VAR against us after he missed a handball against Arsenal and Tuchel took him to task about it . We're screwed.

3 hours ago, Diddymen said:

And no Leicester fans for Tv to eulogise over!!