• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Leicester City 1

2 hours ago, bert19 said:

Rudiger was immense. Set the tone brilliantly. 

Rudi's attitude is giving me flashbacks to the good old days of 00s and early to mid 10s when we had warriors throughout the team and squad. Who was the last player we had with this kind of bite? Costa?

Diddymen   
1 minute ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Rudi's attitude is giving me flashbacks to the good old days of 00s and early to mid 10s when we had warriors throughout the team and squad. 

100% agree! It was good to see that passion and fight, not only from him, but Silva and Dave (during the melee in the touchline)

I think had Rudi been playing against the Arse, we wouldnt have lost

paulw66   
9 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Are we still talking about the same team and particularly fanbase? Their fans delight in us and Arsenal failing.  If their team can cost us, that live crowd will urge them to do it.  

The team are completely unreliable too and I wouldn't be shocked if none of them care about playing in the EL again. 

Kane can still win the Golden boot with them losing by the way - as long as he scores 😉

fanbase is irrelevant. they wont be there.

Leicester look knackered to me. 

3 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Rudi's attitude is giving me flashbacks to the good old days of 00s and early to mid 10s when we had warriors throughout the team and squad. Who was the last player we had with this kind of bite? Costa?

Been different class since TT took over. An absolute beast. 

6 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Rudi has reverted back to his best for sure , however , cast your mind back to the days of Costa , every week there were calls by SKY to get him sent off / banned . If we did get another player like him they'll soon cast him in the role of dirty villain 

1 minute ago, Diddymen said:

100% agree! It was good to see that passion and fight, not only from him, but Silva and Dave (during the melee in the touchline)

Silva is another great example. What a coup he has been. 

2 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

More likely losing 4th spot will be easier for Brendan's move to the Spuds 

Or being mischievous as I am: he hangs on a Leicester trying to enhance his over inflated ego, in the hope the biggest London club might come calling in 2022 season?  :0)

I don't think he'll go to Arsenal 😉

Or did you mean the BEST London club? 🙂

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Yes the finger pointing is tiresome oh and Matic says "hi" .

Pointless. He doesn't get irony.

Lampen   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

This just may be our saving grace , the fans are back and Kane desperately wants to sign off , if not as the golden boot winner then with a victory . Lets cross our fingers.

Damn. I thought spurs played at home...

Just now, Lampen said:

Damn. I thought spurs played at home...

And in doing so fooled me too lol !

1 hour ago, Lampen said:

First time back for fans in a year. Ofc they won't roll over and let Leicester win. Their fans will boo them from the first min then. 

they are already not happy with the kane situation