• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Leicester City 1

Still buzzing.

I responded to a posting on our support at the cup final.

Well apologies to all Chelsea fans and especially those who were there last night what an atmosphere!!

8,000 people created that, what an effort as it felt like a full house.

Ruudboy   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Wouldn't it be hilarious if after all this Burnley beat Liverpool tonight ?

Had to look that up:

• "hilarious: adjective - extremely funny and causing a lot of laughter".

Personally, would opt for:

• "hysterical: adjective - affected by or deriving from wildly uncontrolled emotion".

... I'd probably die laughing.

Tottenham 1-1 Aston villa

fantastic own goal by Reguilon on the volley, Spurs all over the place as villa take it to them

Fantastic performance and win, and where are all the so-called romantics and small man ex pros and pres columnists?  They've all gone quiet.  Rudiger my MOM, took no crap from the opposition and was prepared to stand up for his mates, I just wished someone smacked the classless Amartey in the chops,.  If we win at Villa, we'll be in the UCL again, but of course I would rather beat Citeh in the final.  Hope Kante recovers, and I was also relieved Mason Mount was OK after his knock on the knee.

chara   
12 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

Fantastic performance and win, and where are all the so-called romantics and small man ex pros and pres columnists?  They've all gone quiet.  Rudiger my MOM, took no crap from the opposition and was prepared to stand up for his mates, I just wished someone smacked the classless Amartey in the chops,.  If we win at Villa, we'll be in the UCL again, but of course I would rather beat Citeh in the final.  Hope Kante recovers, and I was also relieved Mason Mount was OK after his knock on the knee.

I think we are all used to the lack of real perspective from the media in all it's forms ref Chelsea and individual performances....

WE know who does what regardless of closer perusal by real Chelsea followers...if someone on here passes a less than complimentary view or passes praise most of us can see where he/she is coming from even if we don't agree absolutely...the sublety of the real fan comment goes far beyond the media superficial observations.

AND...we have the absolute right as Chelsea to make the real comments.........