• Current Donation Goals

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Aston Villa at Villa Park before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:00 hours on Sunday, 23rd May 2021 (Local time/date) (Live on Sky Sports Action)

Diddymen   

Probably the first time in a long while that the team has FOUR days before its next match.

What a crazy couple of months!

• Thanks 1

Just win, don't care how just win. Actually, I do care, win by scoring a few early goals so I can enjoy watching the match without stress!

I'd play the same team as last night, but with Kova in for Kante... hope Kante is fit for the final!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Dippers lose tonight we can play the u23s if we want. 

Yep, ideally Burnley do us a favour and we can rest the entire senior squad for Villa.

asvaberg   

Villa just beat Spurs in London. Strong. I don't like it

1 hour ago, asvaberg said:

Villa just beat Spurs in London. Strong. I don't like it

I quite like Villa , good side , but , we're better and Spurs were abject.

We won't be able to rely on Spurs beating Leicester so best roll our sleeves up and get on with it . 

It's what SKY would like .

Ham   
1 minute ago, Original 21 said:

And Burnley were never seriously going to get a result against Liverpool either. 

You say that but they've been the better team and should have had 2 before the scum scored.

Smash and grab which is quite apt.