• Current Donation Goals

Spurs were booed off by their own fans tonight. That’s how much they were up for it. 

Let’s face it. We’re going to have to beat Villa. I can see all our rivals comfortably winning their games. So we have to hope that our need-to-win trumps Aston Villa’s nothing-to-lose approach. 

Fantastic achievement if we pull it off. Disaster if we don’t. It’s that fine a margin. 

asvaberg   
9 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I quite like Villa , good side , but , we're better and Spurs were abject.

We won't be able to rely on Spurs beating Leicester so best roll our sleeves up and get on with it . 

It's what SKY would like .

Could someone call JT and ask him a favour ..... :)

Ham   
5 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

A very comfortable 3-0 win. 

They are perfect for us and I have no worries whatsoever.

You listed earlier how Grealish was overrated and gave stats on how disappointing they've been this season, particularly at home.

You've been a Chelsea fan long enough to know that these are the very reasons why we'll struggle.

We end opposition droughts and streaks. It's what we do. 

1 minute ago, Ham said:

You listed earlier how Grealish was overrated and gave stats on how disappointing they've been this season, particularly at home.

You've been a Chelsea fan long enough to know that these are the very reasons why we'll struggle.

We end opposition droughts and streaks. It's what we do. 

But to be fair, under Tuchel, there have only been three disappointing results, only two in the league,  Arsenal, West Brom and Leicester in the final. That's in 28 games.

Holymoly   
5 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

A very comfortable 3-0 win. 

They are perfect for us and I have no worries whatsoever.

Don't underestimate their supporters. Villa won't have played in front of a crowd for ages and our game against Leicester shows what a huge difference it makes. It's not straightforward at all. I just hope we don't end up with a few key injuries. Time for our embedded agent to slip something into their pre-match cuppa.

2 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Don't underestimate their supporters. Villa won't have played in front of a crowd for ages and our game against Leicester shows what a huge difference it makes.

And other games have shown what little difference it can make.

2 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

It's not straightforward at all. I just hope we don't end up with a few key injuries. Time for our embedded agent to slip something into their pre-match cuppa.

Its incredibly straightforward, beat a team that has won 6 out of 21 games this year, only 6 games at home all season and only two of them this year. A team we are miles and miles better than in every single sense. Beat that team and we finish 3rd. 

The only concern and it is a huge one is potential injuries but that's a different matter altogether.

39 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

But to be fair, under Tuchel, there have only been three disappointing results, only two in the league,  Arsenal, West Brom and Leicester in the final. That's in 28 games.

Brighton?