• Current Donation Goals

7 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

Brighton?

Well, it was a week when every one around us dropped points if I remember rightly and we ended up back in the top 4 so not a disappointing result for me.

Stuart Attwell will referee Villa vs Chelsea

Attwell this season involving Chelsea: - Wolves 2-1 Chelsea - Chelsea 1-1 Aston Villa - Chelsea 0-0 Man Utd - Chelsea 0-0 Brighton

Anthony Taylor will referee Leicester vs Spurs 

Andre Marriner will referee Liverpool vs Palace

Mike Riley's wrists must be near falling off after the w*nk-a-thon that accompanied that selection. 

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Stuart Attwell will referee Villa vs Chelsea

Attwell this season involving Chelsea: - Wolves 2-1 Chelsea - Chelsea 1-1 Aston Villa - Chelsea 0-0 Man Utd - Chelsea 0-0 Brighton

Anthony Taylor will referee Leicester vs Spurs 

Andre Marriner will referee Liverpool vs Palace

Mike Riley's wrists must be near falling off after the w*nk-a-thon that accompanied that selection. 

An Australian ref on VAR.  Hope no dodgy decisions to go against us be at our best and we can win this go on Chelsea 

hatty   

As an australian and a huge fan of my domestic league....... I can safely say our VAR is $hite.......

not optimistic

having said that........ KTBFFH!!!!

Edited by hatty

Kezza   

I hope we can win this but Villa looks like a tougher opponent than Spurs and Palace at the moment. 

We need to forget about the other games, what will be will be, we cannot control those games, but we can control this one and if we get a result, then we finish 3rd... that's the mindset the players must and no doubt will have.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kezza said:

I hope we can win this but Villa looks like a tougher opponent than Spurs and Palace at the moment. 

To be fair, Villa are in a position where no matter what happens they're going to stay in 11th. However, Villa Park is somewhere I hate after our performances there from the 90s-2012.

Edited by King Kante

8 hours ago, Kezza said:

I think on paper we have the least tough game of all 3 teams. 

17 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I think on paper we have the least tough game of all 3 teams. 

Palace and Spurs are finished for the season, Spurs don't want Europa conference and Thursday night football

27 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

Palace and Spurs are finished for the season, Spurs don't want Europa conference and Thursday night football

So are Villa.

Tottenham appear to be in a difficult situation, not sure where they have to finish to qualify for the conference league, you said 7th then 8th and I haven't bothered to look so unsure. Either way they may need a win just to avoid that so they probably have more to play for than the other two.