• Current Donation Goals

1 minute ago, Worsebytheday said:

You should have heard the commentary at the Leicester game, when Leicester thought they had scored at 2-3, but was offside, the commentator screamed it's in..., and when Bale strolled forward and walked the ball in...Not a word..

so biased it's untrue

Was it Alan Smith though? He is Leicester and Arsenal so would've been a double blow lol

Ham   
1 minute ago, Martin1905 said:

Unreal, just finished 4th, which is a phenomenal achievement after the first half of the season and have the champions league final next week yet some are talking about replacing the manager 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quite. This isn't an intelligent forum during matches.  

Stim   
Just now, Ham said:

Quite. This isn't an intelligent forum during matches.  

It's going to be a fun ride during the CL final, from the moment the team sheet is revealed 

7 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Ridiculous. Saved by Spurs. That really sucks. We should have won this easily, but as we have often seen under Tuchel we simply don’t score enough. 

23 shots, 20 chances created, 7 of the classified as big chances and an xG of 3,34 vs Villas 1,04 yet we lose 2-1. 

Plus, Villa handles the ball twice in the box (none given), the offside line being ridiculously badly drawn for the disallowed goal and a ref who has protected and given Grealish a carte Blanche to act in whatever manner he sees fit with no punishment. Instead he red cards Azpi. 

****ing hell. It’s so bent it’s unreal. 

People ridiculed me when I've mentioned it in the past , I believe this campaign proves ingrained levels of bias against us from the referees and I feel it comes from Mike Riley being in charge of it. Lambasted by Mourinho when booking Petr Cech for failing to leave the field of play with a fractured skull.

He's led the agenda ever since .

You only have to compare how we are treated in Europe to see the picture.

Just now, Stim said:

It's going to be a fun ride during the CL final, from the moment the team sheet is revealed 

Well , at least we know who the media will want to win .

It was very strange seeing TT waving at the players telling them that the Leicester game is over and giving them thumbs up with 3 minutes to go. What happened to him not worrying about the other games? We had to do our job and we failed terribly. We seem to fail when it really counts and that's worrying for the game next weekend. Also Kai Havertz must start the game next weekend he seems so comfortable on the ball when he has it. 

Blue Rod   

Good outcome for us in the end. I am worried about the dip in form and player discipline in the last few matches. I like to look at the bigger picture, and it doesn't look good for TT. 

Team discipline aside, I don’t think TT is all what he's cranked up to be. He's better than SFL. But even Zola and JFL would probably be better than Lampard given their experience. But all my fears about TT seem to be realised before I could wake up from my nightmare. 

This may just bode well for us at the CL final given that it seems to favour the less competent manager 

1 minute ago, Ham said:

He's having a go at the ref because their bent decisions cost us the win. It's happening every week and I for one am happy that he's having a go at them every week.

No it really isn't happening every week.  On balance this season has been as fair as it gets, so have the last 3 or 4 seasons.
Getting rid of Jose always helps because he has a vicious tongue which the refs hate.

But this game, I agree the ref fell for Grealish as often as Grealish fell for the ref today.  He was awful, and VAR didn't back him up.

VAR should have made him look at the Red and see that contact was on the neck while Grealish immediately clutched his face - that is evidence the contact was soft too.

4 minutes ago, Jonny_CFC said:

Football is so fickle, if by some miracle we win next week this team will have achieved great things and Tuchel is a mastermind lol

It feels more and more like 2012.

Our top League scorer has 7.

Next season we need to blow teams away so we're not hamstrung by corrupt incompetent referees and fine margins.

2 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Unreal, just finished 4th, which is a phenomenal achievement after the first half of the season and have the champions league final next week yet some are talking about replacing the manager 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Agree mate. I'm well behind Tuchel and think he's been a revelation since day 1. We dominate nearly every game. One sticking point is not finishing our chances. Still think that will come!