• Current Donation Goals

11 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Unreal, just finished 4th, which is a phenomenal achievement after the first half of the season and have the champions league final next week yet some are talking about replacing the manager 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's absolutely ridiculous. We definitely need to be better next season than we have been from February to May this season, but even with the obvious issues February to May has been incomparably better than September to January.

I think Tuchel clearly has more to do to get this team scoring, and to have them manage games and pressure, far better than they currently are. But the idea that what he's done amounts to a sackable offence ... Insane. 

4 minutes ago, Stim said:

Yeah lets get back on the managerial train. Who is left for us to chew up and spit out. Sarri again? Maybe Allegri for a year before we moan about his style of football.

Guy's earned a preseason and full season with reinforcements he wants.

Nope. He would waste any resources he was given. He will never win the Premier League for us in England, so has no place at this club. Today was bad enough, but Arsenal, West Brom and an on their knees Leicester? 

Just now, Erland Johnson said:

Agree mate. I'm well behind Tuchel and think he's been a revelation since day 1. We dominate nearly every game. One sticking point is not finishing our chances. Still think that will come!

Quite,  I very much doubt our top goalscorer will be Jorginho next year with 7 penalties.

I honestly think the players have had one or in some cases both eyes on the Champions League final and that's why we've faltered .

That and none of our strikers could finish their dinners .

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

I honestly think the players have had one or in some cases both eyes on the Champions League final and that's why we've faltered .

Absolutely no doubt about it and I dont think anyone can judge as its impossible to know what it is like for the players involved today.

Diddymen   
1 minute ago, RDC Williams said:

Nope. He would waste any resources he was given. He will never win the Premier League for us in England, so has no place at this club. Today was bad enough, but Arsenal, West Brom and an on their knees Leicester? 

WTF?! Seriously?

Well. We did our best to screw it up. But fortunately Leicester are bigger bottlers than us. 

Job done for Tuchel I suppose. Lucky, lucky manager. He gets a transfer budget now to fix some glaring issues.

We play like that next week and we’ll be on the end of a drubbing. Scary to think that Tuchel put out what he considers our strongest side for today with the exception of Kovacic for Kante who we got to pray is fit to start against City.

Don’t know where today’s performance will leave his thinking for next week. It’s going to take a mighty improvement for us to have a chance. 

Edited by Original 21

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

People ridiculed me when I've mentioned it in the past , I believe this campaign proves ingrained levels of bias against us from the referees and I feel it comes from Mike Riley being in charge of it. Lambasted by Mourinho when booking Petr Cech for failing to leave the field of play with a fractured skull.

He's led the agenda ever since .

You only have to compare how we are treated in Europe to see the picture.

I really haven't seen it before today.
That tells me it isn't Chelsea who are the target anymore - it is the team that most  gained by our loss.
Much as Ovrebo's bias wasn't against Chelsea.

Holymoly   

I'd like to think Tuchel had a free pass from Roman this season because of the situation he faced when he arrived. However the way we have bottled the last month of the season from a point when we had it in our hands to make this week entirely moot will be waving a few red flags in the boardroom. This post season needs to be an unmitigated success regarding the player moves we make. Next season Tuchel has to show himself less pig headed when it comes to playing players totally out of form. We need additions to the squad that allows us to change direction when things go against us. Players Tuchel is prepared to play. Players that ensure Jorginho is nowhere near midfield next season.

Heaven help us against City. I realise that the A Team may turn out for us and nick it in Porto but just at the minute after this game I just hope we aren't made to look pathetic. We are not a team of winners as we stand at the end of this season we are a collection of bottlers and I hope that changes over the summer.

Man of the match for us today Gareth Bale. Cymru am byth.

7 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Agree .

Every game against 13 men .

Every game against the commentary team

Every game against the PGMOL.

It's a real scandal how refs and VAR treats us

I think it's the commentary team which really swings it against us, up there in the commentary box pointing out how poor we are, how very dare they, we just don't stand a chance .. Seriously your paranoia is getting out of hand.. First thing  Chillwell said  was "we were poor."  we all need to own how poor this team is especially the team because if all you want to do is make excuses you cannot improve...