• Current Donation Goals

1 minute ago, Holymoly said:

Man of the match for us today Gareth Bale. Cymru am byth.

North London again.  We wouldn't have been close if it weren't for POTS Joe Willock.

Edited by Droy was my hero
  • Haha 1

Do people really think we bottled it or maybe their minds were on the champions league final?

I mean calling the bottle jobs seems a bit harsh to me.

1 minute ago, Holymoly said:

I'd like to think Tuchel had a free pass from Roman this season because of the situation he faced when he arrived. However the way we have bottled the last month of the season from a point when we had it in our hands to make this week entirely moot will be waving a few red flags in the boardroom. This post season needs to be an unmitigated success regarding the player moves we make. Next season Tuchel has to show himself less pig headed when it comes to playing players totally out of form. We need additions to the squad that allows us to change direction when things go against us. Players Tuchel is prepared to play. Players that ensure Jorginho is nowhere near midfield next season.

Heaven help us against City. I realise that the A Team may turn out for us and nick it in Porto but just at the minute after this game I just hope we aren't made to look pathetic. We are not a team of winners as we stand at the end of this season we are a collection of bottlers and I hope that changes over the summer.

Man of the match for us today Gareth Bale. Cymru am byth.

My mate who follows European football said to me at the beginning,  "I'm glad you appointed TT, he's a known bottler" 

asvaberg   
9 minutes ago, Ham said:

Quite. This isn't an intelligent forum during matches.  

Then again, the forum have members with heart and feelings for the club. It's fully understandable we get frustrated and show our emotions.

After the dead cat bounce we got from Tuchel's appointment we have been up and down like a whore's drawers. Unless we buy a trailer load of decent players in the summer we are doomed, because this lot are wimpy, gutless, guileless and clueless. This has been one of the most disappointing seasons for years. It doesn't feel like Chelsea. Even then I don't have a lot of faith in TT.

2 minutes ago, r.bartlett said:

My mate who follows European football said to me at the beginning,  "I'm glad you appointed TT, he's a known bottler" 

My mate who follows Europan football was absolutely gutted when we appointed him and he is a Man United fan.

Edited by Martin1905

Blue Rod   

Put it this way, TT has lost two cup finals for Chelsea. Today was like a cup final; win this match and you are guaranteed CL next season, no matter what. Let's hope 29.5 will be different.  

johnboy   

The one common thread amongst all the comments is the lack of a goal scorer. Let’s hope that this is addressed in the summer but don’t think that we haven’t been here before when we bought forwards. Robert Fleck, Tony Hatley to name just two. Chelsea seems to have that effect on some forwards. We’re also lacking the bite of former players. Can TT sort this out in the summer? I don’t know but to retrieve what he has for the season from where he started deserves some praise. So for now I think it’s time to stop slating the guy & give him a chance. What happens next week, who knows? If Mendy is out then I fear for us. As for the media & ref bias accusations, leave it alone it just eats you up, if we’re good enough it won’t matter. Onwards & upwards!

Can only hope that these players can play freely as we will be underdogs and there’s small expectations next week. 

We struggle with teams that sit deep and wait for us to make mistakes for them to profit from. I suspect City will ‘do their thing’ and play as they do. This has suited us twice this season as it give us space to run into and pass into. 

Fingers crossed 🤞. 

Hopefully the players relish that the final is a free-hit for them and bloody well step-up this time. 

• Like 1