• Current Donation Goals

2 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

My God, **** this place.

Will see you when I get back from Porto.

It's tragic. 

Have a safe trip! 

1 minute ago, Martin1905 said:

Do people really think we bottled it or maybe their minds were on the champions league final?

I mean calling the bottle jobs seems a bit harsh to me.

Don't think we bottled it. Luck at best wasn't with us. Or it was managed that way by the officials.. We were well on top and gave away a sloppy goal that was scuffed into the floor making it un-saveable. They had a soft pen that could've not been given. We had a goal disallowed that might've been onside with a different line from his arse. We had two penalty shouts that could've been given. Overall we dominated, had chances but, didn't have the luck in the marginal decisions - again. Must be due some luck.... Just saying!

I don't think we can juggle just yet, but we've got enough about us to home in on one single objective. Which we have next week.

GURJ SS   
17 minutes ago, Bison said:

I hope and pray that is the last league game Pulisic, Kovacic and Jorginho have played for Chelsea.

Seriously? Jorginho has been our most consistent midfielder, and has hardly had a rest since TT come in. Pulisic had a serious injury, took him till Christmas to come back and has had a few setbacks, but when it mattered his quality stood out in the CL, he's still our best attacker. Kovacic has been injured recently and was rushed back due to Kante getting injured.

I'm all for looking to improve our squad and move players on when we have the opportunity to replace them with better players, but I don't think any of those 3 are the reason we've struggled this season.

4 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Put it this way, TT has lost two cup finals for Chelsea. Today was like a cup final; win this match and you are guaranteed CL next season, no matter what. Let's hope 29.5 will be different.  

Quite right. He is clearly incapable of inspiring his players.

asvaberg   

After TT:

18 WINS, 6 draws, 5 lost. Think this is acceptable :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Martin1905 said:

Not sure having a pop at anyone is fair today, can anyone on here tell me how it feels to be going into a game like this a week before the biggest game in football? 

Yeah

Playing and trying to win the domestic league is the clubs bread and butter and has been since the club was formed. 

Dont get me wrong winning a European trophy is something that elevates the clubs stature, however this should always be treated as a bonus and should not be deemed a priority when you knowing you need to win domestic matches to secured top flight football in Europe  

Today we got lucky and secured top flight European football and I am sure the squad can now relax in the build up to next weeks match.

if Leicester had won today, we would have been 5th and needing to win next week to get CL football, can you imagine the pressure the squad would have been under?  Say we came 5th and lost he final, do you think all the squad would want to stay around to play in the europa league  especially as it look like the pandemic Is on the back foot and crowds will be back in the stadiums  

You may look at TT with rose tinted glasses, I however have not seen anything to think is nothing more than a poor mans Klopp 

chelboy   
Just now, Martin1905 said:

Do people really think we bottled it or maybe their minds were on the champions league final?

We had top 4 in our hands. All we had to do was win. We got helped by Tottenham. There’s absolutely no reason to lose that game even with the CL around the corner. Professional teams can handle multiple competitions at a time. If Leicester had won this place would be a lot worse than it is now. I am very worried about this team and I don’t think money can completely  solve the problem. The cup final performance and today are what makes me think we are mentally far from winning the league. I don’t trust these guys to be mentally ready to go into battles from September to May. 

10 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

No bottle jobs.  Average coaching