• Current Donation Goals

Shameful. 

Losses to wba, arsenal and villa in the last 6 games. Somehow we make it through.

But seems the new manager bounce is gone. 

TT has been so totallt exposed. 

21 minutes ago, r.bartlett said:

I think it's the commentary team which really swings it against us, up there in the commentary box pointing out how poor we are, how very dare they, we just don't stand a chance .. Seriously your paranoia is getting out of hand.. First thing  Chillwell said  was "we were poor."  we all need to own how poor this team is especially the team because if all you want to do is make excuses you cannot improve... 

Ok mate .

You're right .

Silly me .

Lampen   

Wth is all this bashing of TT? He made a team of weak youngsters end in top 4. No matter if we were lucky with the Leicester result. We might not beat City, but we made the final and looked amazing all knockout matches.

• Like 1

chara   

TT got us past the top two Spanish clubs....to two finals and in the mix for top four.....how many thought ANY of that was possible as Frank left?

I'm not a TT fanatic but neither a naysayer..... he worked with what he was given from a bad base in the EPL.

The Summer in/outs will give us a broader picture of TT and how the team looks as the new season starts.

No progress and I will be as critical as anyone but lets at least give him a little space....many (including me) wanted Frank to be given time....it's logical to give TT some leeway.

Bison   
4 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

Nothing like supporting your team. Does make your mind boggle as to why some people on here actually watch and follow Chelsea

Whatever. I hate the way they play and the impact they have on the team.

Just now, Lampen said:

Wth is all this bashing of TT? He made a team of weak youngsters end in top 4. No matter if we were lucky with the Leicester result. We might not beat City, but we made the final and looked amazing all knockout matches.

It's just a vocal minority. Best to ignore them and enjoy the fact we got top four and two finals, however frustrating the last few games have been.

Ham   
29 minutes ago, Blue_Fever said:

It was very strange seeing TT waving at the players telling them that the Leicester game is over and giving them thumbs up with 3 minutes to go. What happened to him not worrying about the other games? We had to do our job and we failed terribly. We seem to fail when it really counts and that's worrying for the game next weekend. Also Kai Havertz must start the game next weekend he seems so comfortable on the ball when he has it. 

Clearly telling them not to risk an injury in the circumstances. 

29 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Good outcome for us in the end. I am worried about the dip in form and player discipline in the last few matches. I like to look at the bigger picture, and it doesn't look good for TT. 

Team discipline aside, I don’t think TT is all what he's cranked up to be. He's better than SFL. But even Zola and JFL would probably be better than Lampard given their experience. But all my fears about TT seem to be realised before I could wake up from my nightmare. 

This may just bode well for us at the CL final given that it seems to favour the less competent manager 

Jeez. Never change BR 🙄

28 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

Nope. He would waste any resources he was given. He will never win the Premier League for us in England, so has no place at this club. Today was bad enough, but Arsenal, West Brom and an on their knees Leicester? 

You've clearly made your mind up on him and no amount of common sense is going to affect that. 

25 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

Well. We did our best to screw it up. But fortunately Leicester are bigger bottlers than us. 

Job done for Tuchel I suppose. Lucky, lucky manager. He gets a transfer budget now to fix some glaring issues.

We play like that next week and we’ll be on the end of a drubbing. Scary to think that Tuchel put out what he considers our strongest side for today with the exception of Kovacic for Kante who we got to pray is fit to start against City.

Don’t know where today’s performance will leave his thinking for next week. It’s going to take a mighty improvement for us to have a chance. 

Glaring issues? We're a finisher away from being complete. 

20 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

After the dead cat bounce we got from Tuchel's appointment we have been up and down like a whore's drawers. Unless we buy a trailer load of decent players in the summer we are doomed, because this lot are wimpy, gutless, guileless and clueless. This has been one of the most disappointing seasons for years. It doesn't feel like Chelsea. Even then I don't have a lot of faith in TT.

One of the most disappointing seasons?!?!?? Do I need to state the bloody obvious?

Jasonb   

Bailed (or Baled) out by Spurs!

A strange match, was it nerves, a lot of errors in that first half from James Kovacic and Mount and Pusilic was AWOL until late on when he put in a couple of crosses.

Looked like we should have had a penalty against Mings and I thought Azpi had won a free-kick and he gets a Red.

We looked better when Havertz came on and think he should have started.

Werner was ineffective today wonder if he is suited to playng against teams that sit deep.

Brin   
10 minutes ago, blue moon said:

“oherwydd ei fod yn gymrawd da iawn” (repeat)

He sure is.