• Current Donation Goals

paulw66   
14 minutes ago, Ham said:

Look again. Azpi is simply trying to de-tangle himself from Greaseball to take a quick free kick. 

Alice-band was a disgrace.  Should have had an orange and two yellows before he got Azpi sent off. TT was making the same point to the 4th official and ref.  I agree with Jane. I wouldn't have him anywhere near my club. 

He wouldn't get all those decisions playing for us, so he would become ineffective as hell. 

18 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

He wouldn't get all those decisions playing for us, so he would become ineffective as hell. 

Grealish has that gift like Costa did of getting away with a lot on the pitch.

Interesting debate. It does feel like we don’t get a lot of big decisions go our way but the anti Chelsea media feeds that paranoia.

I felt our press was changing but then we went out and spent a lot of money again and it has now reverted to what we are used to.

For me it is more the point of when we do get one like the Sterling penalty it just seems to be highlighted non stop.

5 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Interesting debate. It does feel like we don’t get a lot of big decisions go our way but the anti Chelsea media feeds that paranoia.

I felt our press was changing but then we went out and spent a lot of money again and it has now reverted to what we are used to.

For me it is more the point of when we do get one like the Sterling penalty it just seems to be highlighted non stop.

And look at how the reffing has gone since that decision: Arsenal, the Final, Leicester (the Tielemans foul on Werner) and yesterday.

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

That and the fact we did next to nothing in the brawl which was instigated by Leicester and inflamed by Amarty the pennant thrower joining the fray from the bench . 

True but irrelevant - we saw that from the Spurs game.

1 hour ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

The only paranoia is on this forum. 

The press have always hated us from the 60’s onwards, whether it was some of our players and their champagne Charlie life style, to fighting in the kings road, the centre circle of SB, to smashing up Luton’s town centre and other main high streets, not forgetting setting fire to the occasion BR train. The press even went ape when uncle ken wanted to put an electric fence at the shed end. Then to top it all Roman came along  

Supporting Chelsea is a religion and as for the  rest including the press and as the song goes Fcuk’em all  

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

10 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

The only paranoia is on the forum. 

The press have always hated us from the 60’s onwards, whether it was some of our players and their champagne Charlie life style, to fighting in the kings road, the centre circle of SB, to smashing up Luton’s town centre and other main high streets, not forgetting setting fire to the occasion BR train. The press even went ape when uncle ken wanted to put an electric fence at the shed end. Then to top it all Roman came along  

Supporting Chelsea is a religion and as for the  rest including the press and as the song goes Fcuk’em all  

My favourite Chelsea song. It was ahead of its time!

1 hour ago, Backbiter said:

And look at how the reffing has gone since that decision: Arsenal, the Final, Leicester (the Tielemans foul on Werner) and yesterday.

It's just occurred to me that we had Taylor, Marriner, Dean and Attwell doing our Prem run-in. And of those, Taylor was the least bad. Which speaks volumes.

4 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

It's just occurred to me that we had Taylor, Marriner, Dean and Attwell doing our Prem run-in. And of those, Taylor was the least bad. Which speaks volumes.

Hand picked by the PGOL to do us down . When things are back to normal , they'll give us their biggest and most cowardly homer ref whenever we play to a famously partisan away crowd.

kratos   
1 hour ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Ken the reason our press was changing was because under SFL in the his first season we were not looked at as threat to their status quo.

One year on and the hate is back, take it as a compliment.