• Current Donation Goals

On 5/24/2021 at 3:33 PM, chara said:

Well said Jane......the "touch" would not have been felt in a crowded bus let alone laid anyone out. How any discipline panel or what ever it is called if called upon could not see the cheating is beyond me.

Not a person I would want to see in Chelsea Blue.

I used to the same thing about Fabregas when he got Robben sent off for an accidental hand knock on the chest followed by face-clutching.  
Changed my mind eventually.

Still Grealish depends on soft (mentally soft) refs in a way Fabregas never needed to.

Holymoly   

Chelsea defender Cesar Azpilicueta has red card in Aston Villa game overturned after appeal - BBC Sport

Perfunctory or what? No mention that Grealish is a cheating bastard, just reiterating why he had been sent off in the first place. If it had been the other way around on darling Jack I'm pretty sure there would have been calls to rescind Cesar's work permit.

Sciatika   
14 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Excellent - not that TT barely mentioned it post match - that isn't how Chelsea like their managers to do things.

VAR (and Sky) should have seen what happened - they failed.
Face clutching by Grealish - and he really ought to be punished (bet they don't)

Was it first a ref decision or VAR - can't remember.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2021/05/25/azpilicueta-red-card-overturned?cardIndex=0-1

Maybe they will notice. Actually, Grealish was very poor in that game. I know he has had an injury, but all the same... Don't see him playing ahead of Mount or Maddison in the Euros. If he is not in the England team then he won't get the benefit of the doubt as much as those that do. Bias toward England players is as bad as boas toward Liverpool and ManU.

bert19   
3 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Maybe they will notice. Actually, Grealish was very poor in that game. I know he has had an injury, but all the same... Don't see him playing ahead of Mount or Maddison in the Euros. If he is not in the England team then he won't get the benefit of the doubt as much as those that do. Bias toward England players is as bad as boas toward Liverpool and ManU.

A Leeds-supporting friend of mine was texting me during Sunday's game and he reckons that Grealish's inclusion in the England team is exactly the sort of thing that would cost us at the Euros if he replicated his Premier League antics.  He thinks Grealish is likely to get himself sent off for diving/play-acting/kicking out and make himself like Beckham was in 98. 

41 minutes ago, bert19 said:

A Leeds-supporting friend of mine was texting me during Sunday's game and he reckons that Grealish's inclusion in the England team is exactly the sort of thing that would cost us at the Euros if he replicated his Premier League antics.  He thinks Grealish is likely to get himself sent off for diving/play-acting/kicking out and make himself like Beckham was in 98. 

yes exactly.  It has been quite nice watching UEFA refs in our games against Porto, AM and RM.  They stood for none of that nonsense.

On 26/05/2021 at 7:40 AM, Sciatika said:

Tbf, Madison's form has fallen off of a cliff since January.