• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

asvaberg   

Tonight's game is a massive bonus for our players and management team. Whatever outcome. Of course I hope for a victory, but regardless of the result tonight, the season in whole: I think we must be satisfied with how things turned out.

Dingus   
27 minutes ago, johnboy said:

Just finished putting the dining room units together so now I can get ready for tonight while the missus fills the units. I don’t have BT sports but will watch it on you tube.

BT Sport are showing it for free on their app tonight.

Kenedin   
28 minutes ago, Dingus said:

BT Sport are showing it for free on their app tonight.

And on their YouTube channel. 

1 hour ago, johnboy said:

Just finished putting the dining room units together so now I can get ready for tonight while the missus fills the units. I don’t have BT sports but will watch it on you tube. Blooming ridiculous I’m 68 & still get jittery watching us on the box. I’d be less nervous there to be honest. Anyway if 56 years of following Chelsea has taught me anything it’s that you just never know what’s going to happen, good or bad.I’ll get down if we lose for a day & then think about next season or alternatively I will be happy for the rest of the week if we win. Whatever happens I’ll be reading the various comments on here. If I knew we could tuck a couple of the chances away then I’d fancy us but it’s our Achilles heel.

Think positive, we make chances so we are going to finish a couple & defend like we know we can. Stuff all the media that want city to do it ( even if I know what a good side they are). We beat Spain’s top two on the way here so we have something about us.

I believe! 

I can definitely identify with your post.  At 58 years old and a 51 year Chelsea supporting veteran I find it faintly ridiculous that Chelsea can make or break my week and fill me with such nervous apprehension ! Watching on TV is worse than being at the game, but listening on the radio is worse still ! 

To be honest I'm not really expecting us to win this game, but I still HOPE and as Frank Skinner once said, "It's not the losing, but the hope that kills you!"

I'll need a few snifters before and during the game and I'll join you on YouTube!

Come on you Blues!

JaneB   

I should find Belle Silva really annoying but the woman's got passion, something a few of our players could do with.

Savour it. Savour this moment. To be in a European Cup Final is something the vast majority of football fans will never - EVER - experience. Soak in that moment... and ask for MORE! Tonight is a chance to reach the highest summit in the entire football world once again: believe in this team, believe in these players, believe in this manager - DO NOT DOUBT FOR EVEN A MOMENT, THIS IS OUR TIME AGAIN!!

Every man, woman, child and more all together - I don’t care where you are watching this, the boys need you tonight! Roar yourself hoarse, drive them on and win the biggest one of them all!

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

We can DO this!

believe.

Edited by Chelsea-Till-I-Die
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, East Lower said:

Here we go!!

46868180-A103-4077-9142-975EAC24683B.jpeg

7916B287-0DB6-42B1-BA05-E819332C5FD4.jpeg

It's a truly beautiful stadium. I hope open plans like this become vogue. And the view is phenomenal wherever you are sat I think. 

Me and my Dad. He was there in 98. We were both there in 08 and 19. 

Now in 21. CAREFREE!!! 

DSC_0041.JPG

Ruudboy   
47 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

At 58 years old and a 51 year Chelsea supporting veteran I find it faintly ridiculous that Chelsea can make or break my week and fill me with such nervous apprehension !

….

I'll need a few snifters before and during the game and I'll join you on YouTube!

Come on you Blues!

Youngster…. ! Agreed, it’s totally ridiculous, but who needs sense? Snifters starting now, along with butterflies. The stomachs needs one, but could do without the other. KTBFFH!!