• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

4 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Screenshot_20210529-201608.png

James and Rudiger are going to be running a lot I think. Chilwell and Azpi need to be tight on players in key passing positions. They will try to hit deep balls for Sterling and Foden. 

Edited by Ibn Battuta

Bison   
2 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

James and Rudiger are going to be running a lot I think. 

Looks like it'll be a tough night tracking runners. They want to drag them out and exploit the space in behind. Silva's sweeping will be tested to the absolute limit tonight. 

It's a sh*t or bust City team, isn't it. Which is either very, very good or very, very bad for us. Not the best insight I know, but I think this is a team that either batters us or leaves itself completely exposed. No real in-between.

GURJ SS   

I can see Havertz dropping off the front line and Werner overlapping down the left, time will tell if dropping Pulisic to the bench is a good idea; he's one of the very few players we have who when faced against an opposition player won't turn his back and pass backwards, CHO is the other who will run at the opposition and sometimes Mount will have a go. I think running at Man City's backline will be key to this game, personally I'd have gone with CHO at RWB, Pulisic, Mount and Werner as the forwards.

If we end up controlling possession for decent periods we'll end up being short a player who's able to get into tight spaces and dribble, and we'll end up wasting possession; so our best bet is counterattack with Havertz just looking to turn and play in Mount and Werner for them to run at City.

41 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Wow that is awesome thank you!!!

Nice to put a face to the name 🙂

ENJOY!!! 🤞🏻

Thank you. It's been a great day out so far!!! 

• Like 1

Told you BT would get Noel Gallagher involved .

Leo91   

God I can't make my mind up. Are we gonna bottle it or do it 😄 I agree with a post a few pages back how in recent years. FA Cup finals, and big games in the league make or break we haven't done it. But I'm looking at this City side and I'm not convinced.