• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

GURJ SS   

Totally not stressed about this game, it's strange. In the past when we've got to this stage or something similar I've had a large expectation on the players. This time there's a part of me that's still surprised that this group of players are in the final, not in a harsh way, but I think they've already over achieved in the competition.

Whatever happens tonight will either be a huge bonus, or something for the group to build on from into next season.

Maybe I'm a little pessimistic, but at the same time if we win tonight it'll out-do our 2012 win for me.

Lampen   
2 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Totally not stressed about this game, it's strange. In the past when we've got to this stage or something similar I've had a large expectation on the players. This time there's a part of me that's still surprised that this group of players are in the final, not in a harsh way, but I think they've already over achieved in the competition.

Whatever happens tonight will either be a huge bonus, or something for the group to build on from into next season.

Maybe I'm a little pessimistic, but at the same time if we win tonight it'll out-do our 2012 win for me.

Same for me. The win in 2012 was the important one. Our team now will have more chances for the trophy!

Edited by Lampen

Ham   
1 hour ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

It's a truly beautiful stadium. I hope open plans like this become vogue. And the view is phenomenal wherever you are sat I think. 

Me and my Dad. He was there in 98. We were both there in 08 and 19. 

Now in 21. CAREFREE!!! 

DSC_0041.JPG

Have a great night 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lampen said:

Same for me. The win in 2012 was the important one. Our team now will have more chances for the trophy!

These chances don't come round very often. This is huge for us. 

Ham   

I'm at a country club in Essex with 200 other Chelsea. 

Next best thing.

Let's have it!!!!

chara   
2 minutes ago, Ham said:

I'm at a country club in Essex with 200 other Chelsea. 

Next best thing.

Let's have it!!!!

You Ham are a very brave man!!...I'm in Slaughterhouse Gulch again....terrified and shaking.......

chara   
4 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

These chances don't come round very often. This is huge for us. 

Hmm..who is this newbie guy?

Leo91   
8 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

This squad is so early on in its development. Compare that to Cities who are at the end of theirs. It just seems written to me that City win the CL this season. Just like it was written we would in 2012. Its too early for us just yet for our 2nd CL.

Brin   

Funny enough I never got nervous when I played football, but I'm now sitting here shaking like a leaf. Timo to score a hat trick, if that comes off that's my claim to fame on here for life.