• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

Leo91   

We're getting greedy, I was happy to die seeing us lift 1!

Jasonb   

I lost my bet for a 2-1 win yet we won the match.

Great team performance.

chelboy   
4 minutes ago, Blue_Fever said:

Credit as well to Lampard! Without him getting us into the CL last season after losing our best player. Without him nurturing our youth in Mount and James, we definitely would not be here now. Of course 100% credit as well to Tuchel for taking the baton and running with it. 

Yes, we wouldn’t have had a chance to win it without the work Frank did last season. Tuchel was the perfect man to take the baton. God I hope this board doesn’t **** it up with Tuchel, there’s not a better manager we could sign. Anything else is a downgrade. 

• Like 1

😅 Havertz dropping  the F bomb ! 

Blue Rod   

Every single one of the lads was magnificent. Special mention to Mount.  Kante MOTM. God what a player we signed. 

Mendy, Rudiger, Silva, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Chilwell, Kante, Jorginho, James, Mount, Havertz, Werner, Pulisic and Kovacic. 

You are forever absolute legends of this club. A few extra words for a few players who distinguished themselves. Azpilicueta. Simply amazing. Havertz, what a player he will be. Mount, the soul of this club.

But seriously, Kante at current form is the best player in the world. I’m serious, N’golo Kante is the best football player on this planet. Fact. 

Second CL title. This group of players finally won something big. What a day. 

• Like 1

Jamie Ohara on talksport lacing into pep, saying it was the worst performance by city all season, HA HA.....pep getting it from city supporters