• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Thanks, all!

Just a thought ... 2012 was the end for that team. 2021 ... That's just the start.

Yep and this is the really exciting thing for me, I mentioned it during the melee of posts that went in here after the final whistle. This is a young team, just starting out in its journey and they’ve kicked it off with a CL win, it doesn’t get much better than that and I personally think this could be the start of many trophies for this series of players and manager, if we do it right... exciting times!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Congratulations! After last night I hope you’ll be naming the baby N’Golo!!

"come 'ere you little Kante!" has a certain ring to it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Yep and this is the really exciting thing for me, I mentioned it during the melee of posts that went in here after the final whistle. This is a young team, just starting out in its journey and they’ve kicked it off with a CL win, it doesn’t get much better than that and I personally think this could be the start of many trophies for this series of players and manager, if we do it right... exciting times!

Brings to mind, is our average age of a CL winning team one of the lowest? If not then surely the number of under 25s must be one of the highest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BT sport about to do show the match again, I need to watch it to soak it in some more but also to try and understand what happened, especially in the closing minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrisb   
3 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

BT sport about to do show the match again, I need to watch it to soak it in some more but also to try and understand what happened, especially in the closing minutes.

I still haven’t seen it! The wife recorded it so I’ll watch it tomorrow as I’m back at work soon. At least I shouldn’t be nervous when I get to watch it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

I still haven’t seen it! The wife recorded it so I’ll watch it tomorrow as I’m back at work soon. At least I shouldn’t be nervous when I get to watch it!

Ah man, gutted for you. Hopefully you can sit down very soon and take it all in and enjoy it. Its a beautiful thing to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now