• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

Leo91   
7 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

This is what I love to see, proper Chels and it was on TV for the whole nation to see. 

He was at the 1994 FA Cup Final as a fan. Then played for us through a very successful period and now sees us winning the CL at the stadium as a fan again. 

Jason Cundy was also properly moved by it as well. Almost had a breakdown the poor fella 😄

Just now, Leo91 said:

Jason Cundy was also properly moved by it as well. Almost had a breakdown the poor fella 😄

They didn't upload the live commentary onto Chelsea YT channel? It has the pre and post talk, but not their commentary over the match itself. Is there another link for their live commentary? 

Leo91   
6 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

They didn't upload the live commentary onto Chelsea YT channel? It has the pre and post talk, but not their commentary over the match itself. Is there another link for their live commentary? 

Not sure mate. I only saw the post match and the small snippets of highlights of their reactions during the game

For those who want to see it, 5:43 😁 Really is amazing to see how much it means to Jason. 

Edited by Leo91

1 hour ago, Leo91 said:

Not sure mate. I only saw the post match and the small snippets of highlights of their reactions during the game

For those who want to see it, 5:43 😁 Really is amazing to see how much it means to Jason. 

Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Bison said:

Amazing.

The man, the myth, the legend Feroze.

I haven't clicked play yet and I'm already getting goosebumps. 

• Like 1

Bison   
1 minute ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

The man, the myth, the legend Feroze.

I haven't clicked play yet and I'm already getting goosebumps. 

Haha, I watched the first one at least a 100x lol

3 hours ago, Bison said:

Amazing.

Been waiting for this, not watched the game back, not even seen highlights,  that's the first I've seen of any of the final.

Sat in my garden with a bottle of Kraken, soaking it all in. Genuinely have a tear in my eye. What a ****ing football club!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1