• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

Ham   

Brilliant. Love that. 

Capped with a bit of Feeder and Radiohead 🎵🎶

Someone needs to give Feroze a job , his stuff is fantastic.

• Like 1

hatty   
On 06/06/2021 at 4:40 AM, East Lower said:

Just like to wish everyone a one week anniversary celebration 🍾😆

It was about this time last week that the nerves were getting really edgy, twitching feet and can’t stay still time. Nervous energy taking over and doing whatever you can to believe!!

Happy anniversary everyone!

A week ago me and my 8 year old were up at 04:30 in the morning (sydney) to watch it and when havartz scored I never got so many hugs..... he is chelsea for life!

happy anniversary indeed!....... love this site!

Edited by hatty
  • Like 3

Is anyone else still feeling the high off of this game? I feel like it's going to last for a long time, well into the new season.

Diddymen   
2 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Is anyone else still feeling the high off of this game? I feel like it's going to last for a long time, well into the new season.

Agreed. 

I find myself watching the highlights now and again. Also watch the post match interview with Dave and Havertz. Now thats a true captain! oh and the response from Havertz to that truly crap question is class!

Edited by Diddymen

10 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

Agreed. 

I find myself watching the highlights now and again. Also watch the post match interview with Dave and Havertz. Now thats a true captain! oh and the response from Havertz to that truly crap question is class!

The quote on his Stamford Bridge banner is sorted :)

chara   
5 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Absolutely..and you were there!

On a side note..as can be seen from my posts over the years..if anyone actually reads them!...I still haven't come down from the OT Leeds game!!!

Htz's comment is one to savour for ever!!

39 minutes ago, chara said:

Absolutely..and you were there!

On a side note..as can be seen from my posts over the years..if anyone actually reads them!...I still haven't come down from the OT Leeds game!!!

Htz's comment is one to savour for ever!!

Beautiful. Just last night I was watching a video of some of the players being interviewed about that game. It sounded very much like in the context of that time, it was the equivalent of what a CL win is to us now.

I really need to watch those games in full. I was fortunate to meet Chopper Harris outside the Bridge before the game against Spurs in Feb 2020.

13 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I really need to watch those games in full. I was fortunate to meet Chopper Harris outside the Bridge before the game against Spurs in Feb 2020.

a lot of them are still on the Official site in much better quality that I could have watched them back in 1970.
https://www.chelseafc.com/en/videos/v/2020/03/22/full-match--chelsea-v-leeds---fa-cup-final-replay-1970-9pY3JlajE6pNlCjyy1BtTvSMtgMikn0T?cardIndex=7