• Current Donation Goals

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Pre-Season Friendly match against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 hours on Sunday, 1st August 2021 (Local time/date)

(Supporting MIND)

Ruudboy   

Great. First day on holiday. Anyone know if there is a good footie pub in or near Ludlow where I can hide from ‘er upstairs - who says that after last Sunday she never wants to see another football match?

chara   
1 hour ago, Ruudboy said:

Great. First day on holiday. Anyone know if there is a good footie pub in or near Ludlow where I can hide from ‘er upstairs - who says that after last Sunday she never wants to see another football match?

That's exactly to the word what Mrs C said!.....I think we need to watch our backs lads (and lassies.I am woke'ish)...seems there might be a "movement" afoot..

AND..why is this game listed as a pre-season FRIENDLY?.....against the arse?..a friendly?...

I can't decide whether I want to go to the Tottenham match. Pre-Season friendlies usually bore me to tears, but these ones might actually have some bite to them?

paulw66   
2 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I can't decide whether I want to go to the Tottenham match. Pre-Season friendlies usually bore me to tears, but these ones might actually have some bite to them?

30 quid ticket put me off.......... not worth spending the brownie points on, either. 

VA96   
3 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I think I'm going to go just for the sake of not knowing when this government will put us back into a lockdown with the rising cases. Also it's been a while since the bridge has been at 40k so hopefully have a good atmosphere. 

Shame there's no away fans for the Arsenal trip 

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

30 quid ticket put me off.......... not worth spending the brownie points on, either. 

Yeah, I couldn't believe those prices - I thought it would be a nice opportunity to get my girls to their first game at the bridge, but not at those prices for a pre-season friendly!

paulw66   
6 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Yeah, I couldn't believe those prices - I thought it would be a nice opportunity to get my girls to their first game at the bridge, but not at those prices for a pre-season friendly!

wait for a league / fa cup tie

7 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Why the hell are the Club charging £8 to stream this lol. 

Curious.  It seems to be much the same as the Bournemouth game when I look at the official site

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/chelsea-tv-extras/live-events-listings

That was free.

But yes there is a news story that says there will be a £7.99 fee.

I'll be hoping for a free replay later this evening .

• Like 1