• Current Donation Goals

Sadly Tammy ain't it!

Ham   

A wins a win but offer BD whatever they want for Haaland FFS!

2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

It’s a pre season game coming off a Euro tournament. A lot of players look like they are still on holiday as expected. Take a chill. It’s been quite funny how bad Arsenal have been. Could have been a cricket score. 

I can't stand Arsenal, I want us to smash them in any game, but how many chances do we create? Any decent striker would have scored 5  and we could have had 10, I'm watching it with an Arsenal stream, and they are saying that Arsenal played well and they tested a good Chelsea team...most of them won't be playing for us

Floyd25   
13 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

I can't stand Arsenal, I want us to smash them in any game, but how many chances do we create? Any decent striker would have scored 5  and we could have had 10, I'm watching it with an Arsenal stream, and they are saying that Arsenal played well and they tested a good Chelsea team...most of them won't be playing for us

That’s funny, we played a fair few players today in order to put them in the shop window, drinkwater, Zappa Baba etc..won’t be anywhere near this team come the start. 

chelboy   
10 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

Well Bats and Tammy looked like strikers who haven’t played a lot of competitive football in the last six months. I wonder why that is?! Tammy still managed a pretty good finish so I’m not too sure why he’s been mentioned in a negative way. The chance from the tight angle was Bats fault for not holding his run for a tap in. Tammy chance of scoring from that angle was small once Leno came out.  Pre season is all about fitness. Most of those Arsenal players started pre season before us and we looked fitter. Thats all that matters. 

Floyd25   

Thought that was a decent performance on the whole, good that a domestic pre season gives us some high tempo games against decent sides. Havertz took his goal brilliantly although we definitely need a striker, I like Abraham but just have my doubts, Michy is definitely gone. I thought Chalobah played very well, very composed on the ball, should get him a decent loan. 

2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Most of those Arsenal players started pre season before us and we looked fitter. Thats all that matters. 

Is that true? When did they start?! They were absolutely shocking.