• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 2

Recommended Posts

Bison   

Feel really sorry for Bakayoko. It's never gonna happen for him here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Floyd25   

Read a couple of weeks ago somewhere that Tuchel liked Bakayoko, I’m not sure I buy that one, Chalobah looks far superior. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bison said:

Feel really sorry for Bakayoko. It's never gonna happen for him here. 

I do too. He seems a good bloke from what I’ve seen. He looked dynamite for Monaco and it honestly seemed like a great deal but yet again…deceived by a weak league and good one-off performances in the CL (which they didn’t even win).

Edited by Northern Lights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Tuchel feel sorry for Spurs so put Bakayoko on to make it a 10 v 12 game?
He really is stinking up the place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bison   
2 minutes ago, Northern Lights said:

I do too. He seems a good bloke from what I’ve seen. He looked dynamite for Monaco and it honestly seemed like a great deal but yet again…deceived by a weak league and good one-off performances in the CL (which they didn’t even win).

Really needs to be moved on so he can settle down somewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 changes!!!

On: Sarr, Zappacosta, Ampadu, Anjorin, Loftus-Cheek, Kenedy and Abraham. Off: Werner, Ziyech, Alonso, Havertz, Kovacic, Zouma and Rudiger.

Edited by Bob Singleton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Did Tuchel feel sorry for Spurs so put Bakayoko on to make it a 10 v 12 game?
He really is stinking up the place.

He's hopeless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Floyd25   

Have to go by the first half performance and early second half as that was positive, been poor after all the changes, Sarr and Bakayoko have been woeful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now