• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Villarreal 1 (6 - 5 on penalties)

Ham   
7 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Got my tickets for this one. Very happy after the disaster I had with the CL final. 

Personally, whilst I know that this is just an invitational game, it is one that I really want us to win. I'll never say no to Silverware. 

Make sure to boo that shithouse who crippled Fofana whenever he touches the ball.  

paulw66   
10 hours ago, King Kante said:

Got my tickets for this one. Very happy after the disaster I had with the CL final. 

Personally, whilst I know that this is just an invitational game, it is one that I really want us to win. I'll never say no to Silverware. 

what happened?

Could be a very useful game, this one. Several players yet to kick a ball for us in pre season. 

6 hours ago, paulw66 said:

what happened?

Could be a very useful game, this one. Several players yet to kick a ball for us in pre season. 

I missed out by one point on the level they sold out on. When they went to the travel package stage I called the box office and explained I already had flights and hotels booked and (I thought) they hinted to me any unsold ones would go back on sale to ST holders as I was really loath to use the club package. So, I waited and missed out completely as they went back to UEFA instead. If I had known that I would've just paid for the club package and not have taken the return flight and gone to the hotel instead. 

Is a bit of an odd match, but another trophy for this young side wouldn't be a bad thing. Shame we won't be introducing any new signings for it, but there we are.

Hopefully, we will see the rest of the players from the Euros make an appearance, it would be nice to see our full-strength team play together for at least 15/20 mins at some point before the season gets going. Felt like such an odd and short pre-season again.

16 hours ago, Ham said:

Make sure to boo that shithouse who crippled Fofana whenever he touches the ball.  

Cor blimey that was a terrible challenge 

paulw66   
44 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I missed out by one point on the level they sold out on. When they went to the travel package stage I called the box office and explained I already had flights and hotels booked and (I thought) they hinted to me any unsold ones would go back on sale to ST holders as I was really loath to use the club package. So, I waited and missed out completely as they went back to UEFA instead. If I had known that I would've just paid for the club package and not have taken the return flight and gone to the hotel instead. 

Annoying.

Goalkeepers:

• Kepa Arrizabalaga
  • Marcus Bettinelli
  • Edouard Mendy
  • Lucas Bergstrom

Defenders:

• Antonio Rudiger
  • Marcos Alonso
  • Andreas Christensen
  • Thiago Silva
  • Kurt Zouma
  • Ethan Ampadu
  • Ben Chilwell
  • Reece James
  • Cesar Azpilicueta
  • Emerson Palmieri

Midfielders:

• Jorginho
  • N’Golo Kante
  • Christian Pulisic
  • Mateo Kovacic
  • Mason Mount
  • Callum Hudson-Odoi
  • Hakim Ziyech
  • Faustino Anjorin
  • Kai Havertz

Forwards:

• Tammy Abraham
  • Timo Werner
  • Armando Broja

https://www.uefa.com/uefasupercup/clubs/52914--chelsea/squad/

20 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

They are not giving much away about the starting XI.

True, but we won't know that until an hour or so before kick-off. We had to submit a squad to UEFA, and that's the list we gave them.

Anyone thinking RL-C might get used this season as a 4th choice CM is going to be disappointed.

• Sad 1