• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Villarreal 1 (6 - 5 on penalties)

18 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

True, but we won't know that until an hour or so before kick-off. We had to submit a squad to UEFA, and that's the list we gave them.

Anyone thinking RL-C might get used this season as a 4th choice CM is going to be disappointed.

I think that horse has bolted , he'll be sold as soon as someone meets the clubs valuation .

2 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Anyone thinking RL-C might get used this season as a 4th choice CM is going to be disappointed.

Anyone still with hopes about RLC got used to being disappointed a long time ago.

On 8/7/2021 at 6:32 AM, Bob Singleton said:

True, but we won't know that until an hour or so before kick-off. We had to submit a squad to UEFA, and that's the list we gave them.

I think Tuchel is just calling the players who won the Champions league since this cup is as a result of the UCL final.  Trevor Chalobah would have been in the squad due to his pre season performance but he isn't because he wasn't part of the UCL Journey

Holymoly   
On 07/08/2021 at 1:47 PM, Droy was my hero said:

Anyone still with hopes about RLC got used to being disappointed a long time ago.

It looks like he got a fair crack of the whip this time though. He clearly doesn't impress down at Cobham

40 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

It looks like he got a fair crack of the whip this time though. He clearly doesn't impress down at Cobham

Well yes plenty of opportunities at Fulham. But still didn't stand out.  

But he has had plenty here too.  It seems to be Stamford Bridge not Cobham where he disappoints. 

Holymoly   

Call me a raging optimist but I feel pleasantly positive about this game. I think TT is a manager that is up for every cup available even if, in this case, it's only the Really Nice Cup. I'm sure the late returnees will see some action in the game and it would be nice to put one over on the team that Manure failed to better last season.

Werner with a first half hattrick.

3 hours ago, Holymoly said:

I think TT is a manager that is up for every cup available even if, in this case, it's only the Really Nice Cup.

Good for the CV with a couple of plum jobs coming up next summer :0)

44 minutes ago, Wolfie Smith said:

Good for the CV with a couple of plum jobs coming up next summer :0)

How much longer do you intend being a t***?

On 05/08/2021 at 4:15 PM, My Blood Is Blue said:

Is a bit of an odd match, but another trophy for this young side wouldn't be a bad thing.

Quite. A few of them have more "final" defeats than they do victories, so anything that doesn't end with them watching the oppo lift a trophy is good imo.

1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

How much longer do you intend being a t***?

Wasn't Wolfie a Fulham supporter in the program?