• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Villarreal 1 (6 - 5 on penalties)

Ham   
1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

Squad now en-route to Belfast

Goalkeepers: Edouard Mendy, Kepa Arrizabalaga, Marcus Betinelli

Defenders: Reece James, Cesar Azpilicueta, Andreas Christensen, Thiago Silva, Antonio Rudiger, Kurt Zouma, Trevoh Chalobah, Ben Chilwell, Emerson, Marcos Alonso

Midfielders: Mason Mount, N'Golo Kante, Jorginho, Mateo Kovacic, Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Attackers: Kai Havertz, Timo Werner, Hakim Ziyech, Christian Pulisic, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Tammy Abraham

Broja drops out from the names originally submitted to UEFA, as he's now at Southampton on a year's loan. Also missing from the original list are Ampadu and Anjorin who make way for Challobah and Loftus-Cheek

Could be a memorable goodbye for Tammy.

He deserves to feature in this one.  

Does anyone know if BT Sport will show this for free on their YouTube channel like they did with the CL final?

On 8/10/2021 at 3:06 PM, Ham said:

Can't see anyone risking an injury if he really is close to a big move.  Pity, It'd be nice to see him.  I don't watch ex-Chelsea players much, but I intend to keep an eye on Tammy.

DannyLB   
On 8/10/2021 at 10:06 AM, Ham said:

Based on what? We're trying to win a trophy here, let's please leave sentiments out.

Although yes, he may very well feature although if a transfer is on the way, may not even be worth the injury risk. 

Holymoly   
1 hour ago, Jonny_CFC said:

Does anyone know if BT Sport will show this for free on their YouTube channel like they did with the CL final?

Wouldn't imagine so, City aren't in it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Wouldn't imagine so, City aren't in it.

Ha ha yeah true.

I’d like to watch it but can’t justify signing up to BT for it or the handful of Chels games they’ll show.

I might have to get my arse out the house to a pub.

Ham   
12 minutes ago, Jonny_CFC said:

Ha ha yeah true.

I’d like to watch it but can’t justify signing up to BT for it or the handful of Chels games they’ll show.

Thoughts and prayers 💙

bert19   
9 minutes ago, Jonny_CFC said:

Ha ha yeah true.

You can actually buy a month of BT Sport for £25. They don’t particularly publicise it, but I did it a couple of times at the end of last season. Their sign-up & cancellation process is a bit more formal than NowTV though. And you have to physically cancel it or it rolls over & charges you again.
So it isn’t bad value if there are a couple of games you want to watch over the next couple of weeks.  

50 minutes ago, bert19 said:

You can actually buy a month of BT Sport for £25. They don’t particularly publicise it, but I did it a couple of times at the end of last season. Their sign-up & cancellation process is a bit more formal than NowTV though. And you have to physically cancel it or it rolls over & charges you again.
So it isn’t bad value if there are a couple of games you want to watch over the next couple of weeks.  

Ah good to know, I’ll look at that now...