• Current Donation Goals

26 minutes ago, chelboy said:
video - 2 goals by Lukaku

Expect a lot more of those this season.
Nice to see James crossing horizontally instead of those curved balls from the half way line.  Playing to Lukaku's strengths and not James's.

Ham   

I see ZZ Top have spilt up

Screenshot_20210822-190546_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

Liam w   

I am starting to understand @Wolfie Smith's tic toc comments now, there is nothing like admitting when you are wrong, well apart from maybe trying to justify being wrong by talking about learning from a masterclass from the week before.

2 games in a row I have been proved right and one of those was from a subs bench, stand up and admit you was wrong or everyone will see there is a clear agenda.

Chrisb   

@Liam w, you won’t get an apology so bask in the knowledge that you were right! We just beat Le Arse at their gaff so enjoy the moment!! 

On 8/19/2021 at 10:05 AM, Chrisb said:

Would be nice if Lukaku put’s in a Drogbaesque performance against this shower of sh*t. He loved playing against Arsenal!

And he did. 

Chrisb   
Just now, MikelBlue said:

And he did. 

He did indeed! Long may it continue.

Liam w   
Just now, Chrisb said:

@Liam w, you won’t get an apology so bask in the knowledge that you were right! We just beat Le Arse at their gaff so enjoy the moment!! 

I am not expecting an apology but I didn't expect the failed attempt of justifications either. if the shoe was on the other foot I would expect a few digs aimed at me and I would be disappointed if they didn't come. So I am going to bask publicly just like I was put down publicly...only seems fair