• Current Donation Goals

2 hours ago, Worsebytheday said:

Biggest diver in PL playing for them, Saka how long before he drags his leg into a Chelsea player and the referee falls for it?

He certainly tried but thankfully the referee didn’t fall for it. 

Chrisb   

97ACC066-AFA3-4F07-A907-B7661F94DA74.thumb.png.db8ed92c7f34d252ad8aad44188c3ace.png

Did this bloke inherit Jimmy Saville’s jewelry?

Liam w   
1 minute ago, Chrisb said:

97ACC066-AFA3-4F07-A907-B7661F94DA74.thumb.png.db8ed92c7f34d252ad8aad44188c3ace.png

Did this bloke inherit Jimmy Saville’s jewelry?

he looks like a chubby lee evans.....explains the burger. but not why its only half eaten

2 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

If all he does is score simple goals it will be a massive upgrade for us. 

Last season we get no where near scoring that goal. 

• Like 1

Liam w   
2 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

He certainly tried but thankfully the referee didn’t fall for it. 

referee and his team had a really good games. there was a couple of times we could of got told to hurry up when we went into "game management" mode which didn't happen. another referee might of given the penalty (probably that T**T Taylor) but having said that a different referee might of sent holding off.

these in my opinion were judgemental calls and arguments for for and against could be heard. but on balance a very good game.... credit where credits due

2 hours ago, GURJ SS said:

True, but I also think we're looking to put the ball into the box more now that he's here. Maybe we could have done that for Werner last season, not saying it would be the same outcome but just us doing it is making Arsenal panic.

We can’t do it with Werner because he cannot hold up those entry passes into/ near the box. Physically Werner will always be brushed aside and skill wise, Werner’s first touch/ trapping is poor for a target man or CF role. Werner’s role is to play off Lukaku as an alternative option to Havertz. That is where his pace and energy will be enhanced for this team and will lead to more goals / assists for him. 

Liam w   

Top of the league la la la la

chelboy   
16 minutes ago, Liam w said:

I am starting to understand @Wolfie Smith's tic toc comments now, there is nothing like admitting when you are wrong, well apart from maybe trying to justify being wrong by talking about learning from a masterclass from the week before.

2 games in a row I have been proved right and one of those was from a subs bench, stand up and admit you was wrong or everyone will see there is a clear agenda.

I am confused. Are you still talking about the James at RWB thing? Give it a rest. He’s started very well in that position this season. Last season he wasn’t as good as this imo. Ask yourself why did Tuchel move James to RCB and Azpi to RWB towards the end of last season? If James was doing what Tuchel wanted in RWB position I don’t think Tuchel would have put James at RCB especially when James is clearly better on the ball going forward and Azpi is better defensively. I am one of James biggest fans but he isn’t immune to criticism. Just my opinion but I think this was James best performance at RWB so far. 

bert19   

I enjoyed that. Aside from us being a bit too nice in the final third second half, I thought we completely bossed it.

Arsenal are in real trouble by the looks of things. 

2 hours ago, Leo91 said:

For someone with the passing attributes of Jorginho. His forward passing today has been really poor, or has Lukaku just been making bad runs ?

Today wasn’t Jorginho’s best game. Last week he ran the show but today he was a bit of a liability for me in midfield. Presuming that Kante is fully fit, he likely starts alongside Kovacic at Anefield given the sub pattern today. 

• Like 1