• Current Donation Goals

Liam w   

on a positive note, just to give you all a laugh...who wants to watch a gooner cry until his voice brakes whilst sat in a car?

Liam w   
2 minutes ago, Northern Lights said:

Pepe cost £72m.

Same as Kai.

Let that sink in. 

💁🏿‍♂️💙

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Liam w said:

on a positive note, just to give you all a laugh...who wants to watch a gooner cry until his voice brakes whilst sat in a car?

Haaaaaaa! You love to see it 💁🏿‍♂️🧨

Chrisb   
12 minutes ago, Liam w said:

I kind of get the feeling that he’s not very happy with his team and manager at the moment, bless him! 😂😂

Liam w   
1 minute ago, Chrisb said:

I kind of get the feeling that he’s not very happy with his team and manager at the moment, bless him! 😂😂

me too....I am not sure why though

Liam w   

"we should start an anti bullying campaign for Marri because he got absolutely violated by Lukaku"

every time I watch this I hear a new little gem...how do I subscribe to this poor soul? I want more

Ham   
30 minutes ago, Liam w said:

I like him. An AFTV career beckons

Chrisb   
10 minutes ago, Liam w said:

every time I watch this I hear a new little gem...how do I subscribe to this poor soul? I want more

The way their season has started I reckon there will be much, much more from him!

JaneB   

@Northern Lights

@Liam w

I love you new guys on here but I am going to start banning ‘conversations’ that only consist of emoticons.

The odd one or two at the end of a post is fine but I don’t want too many creeping back in and replacing actual words.

Thank you so much.