• Current Donation Goals

Holymoly   
20 hours ago, Diddymen said:

our next five matches are brutal (apart from Villa)

Arsenal (A) Liverpool (A) Aston Villa (H) Tottenham (A) Man City (H)

It's the international break after the Scum so from that point all bets are off depending on how many players come back injured

We really don't want to get carried away by beating an extremely poor Palace side at the weekend. Arsenal will be smarting from the kick up the arse they got after their thumping from Brentford and I fully expect us having to be on our game to get three points in this one.

asvaberg   
8 hours ago, Ham said:

Would not surprise me one bit if he was the father of Kieron.  He'd probably be less biased than Taylor regardless. 

And the VAR ref, Chris Kavanagh, may be the son of the world famous Eurosong winner from Ireland in 1993, Niamh ? :) :) 

10 hours ago, Ham said:

Would not surprise me one bit if he was the father of Kieron.  He'd probably be less biased than Taylor regardless. 

Wenger would be less biased than Taylor .

8 hours ago, Holymoly said:

It's the international break after the Scum so from that point all bets are off depending on how many players come back injured

We really don't want to get carried away by beating an extremely poor Palace side at the weekend. Arsenal will be smarting from the kick up the arse they got after their thumping from Brentford and I fully expect us having to be on our game to get three points in this one.

Well said, I acually thought we were good rather than great against a really poor palace team, on the positive side we won and didn't concede, Arsenal are a young side who will yo yo performance wise hopefully we have a bit too much for them but it wont be easy either way

paulw66   
1 hour ago, fillerywhereru said:

Well said, I acually thought we were good rather than great against a really poor palace team, on the positive side we won and didn't concede, 

and you can add James, Kante, Havertz, Lukaku into that starting team too 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, paulw66 said:

and you can add James, Kante, Havertz, Lukaku into that starting team too 

Yes that's true though I think Tuchel got it spot on v palace even if it felt a touch cautious initially

I fully expect to see Havertz and Lukaku in for this one, Havertz got a bit of a rest, Lukaku should be more than ready and I also think Silva comes back in for Chalobah and with that… we should have more than enough for this Arsenal team, however, we know this is a cup final for Arsenal. It’s a London derby so it will always have a bit more, but for the mid table London clubs, when they face the top London team, it’s an extra special occasion.

I would love to smash this Arsenal team, I really would and go in to Liverpool on a big high.

bert19   
35 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I fully expect to see Havertz and Lukaku in for this one, Havertz got a bit of a rest, Lukaku should be more than ready and I also think Silva comes back in for Chalobah and with that… we should have more than enough for this Arsenal team, however, we know this is a cup final for Arsenal. It’s a London derby so it will always have a bit more, but for the mid table London clubs, when they face the top London team, it’s an extra special occasion.

I would love to smash this Arsenal team, I really would and go in to Liverpool on a big high.

We owe them a result and performance that's for sure.  

I'd personally like one of those games where we just strangle the life out of them rather than just out and out smash them.  Just one of those games where we never let them have any hope of a result from the off. 

asvaberg   

Mendy

Azpi - Rudiger - Christ

James                      Alonso

Kante - Jorginho - Mount

Werner - Lukaku

Sciatika   

Are yu playing Mount as a 10 behind the two with Kante and jorge in a double six pivot?