• Current Donation Goals

Pulisic and Kante mised the open day training session at the bridge today although TT says he is confident about Kante playing Sunday.

I caught the end of the session on youtube. Apparently a fan got hold of a megaphone and told Werner to get out of the club.

Ham   
1 hour ago, asvaberg said:

Mendy

Azpi - Rudiger - Christ

James                      Alonso

Kante - Jorginho - Mount

Werner - Lukaku

Tough haven't to choose between Werner, Lukaku, Mount, CHO, Pulisic and Havertz.  

Nice problem to have though.....

JaneB   
18 minutes ago, charlie_sw69 said:

Pulisic and Kante mised the open day training session at the bridge today although TT says he is confident about Kante playing Sunday.

I caught the end of the session on youtube. Apparently a fan got hold of a megaphone and told Werner to get out of the club.

He did indeed and I wouldn't call him a fan.  Got something much worse in mind.

Liam w   
20 minutes ago, charlie_sw69 said:

"fan" of which team

1 hour ago, charlie_sw69 said:

Apparently a fan got hold of a megaphone and told Werner to get out of the club.

Clearly a tosser with little brain function. Every club has them, sadly. If the club can identify him, then they should ban the clown.

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Tough haven't to choose between Werner, Lukaku, Mount, CHO, Pulisic and Havertz.  

Nice problem to have though.....

Add ziyech to that list and it's just overkill. Surely by the end of the season, 1 if not 2 of them would be looking out due to lack of gametime. 

I think it might be ziyech and CHO

13 minutes ago, didierforever said:

Add ziyech to that list and it's just overkill. Surely by the end of the season, 1 if not 2 of them would be looking out due to lack of gametime. 

I think it might be ziyech and CHO

7 players for 3 attacking positions, including 2 likely subs and the chance of 1-2 also playing wing back if we go all out attack is about right. One body less than last year with Giroud + Tammy gone and only Lukaku in.

32 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

7 players for 3 attacking positions, including 2 likely subs and the chance of 1-2 also playing wing back if we go all out attack is about right. One body less than last year with Giroud + Tammy gone and only Lukaku in.

Exactly my point. Just like last year where we saw Giroud and tammy leave due to lack of game time.

37 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

I'd say we are a bit light.  Mount is likely to be used as CM 4 some times, we might even go to 2 CBs which will mean Mount/Ziyech/Havertz will be used as 8 behind 3 AMs CFs.  And as you say AMs used as WBs is likely.  There could even be some circumstances where all 7 are used in one game.  
There were no significant injuries last year at all.
It is defenders we have a surplus of.  And it is far easier to make defenders out of forwards than the other way around.

1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

Clearly a tosser with little brain function. Every club has them, sadly. If the club can identify him, then they should ban the clown.

Reports I read talked about the other fans booing him.

5 hours ago, JaneB said:

He did indeed and I wouldn't call him a fan.  Got something much worse in mind.

I assume the same logic applies to the a full SB under Sarri when fans openly challenge Jorginho position at the club?