• Current Donation Goals

27 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Jorginho starts this one all day long.

There is no way Trevor plays in the middle either, that will go to AC / Thiago. 

I imagine it will be:

Mendy

Chalobah, AC, Rudiger,

WBs - Azpi and Alonso

Kante and Jorginho

Mount, Lukaku, Werner

The only thing I can see changing is James playing RWB and Azpi playing in the back 3. 

I agree on AC or Thiago playing in the middle.
If we are not picking Zouma anywhere I guess that is because we all assume Zouma is off.  I think he'll find it a lot easier to be a massive success elsewhere in the prem and especially in a back 4.

Chalobah against Arsenal is a big call.  Given James/Azpi is available and I presume Silva could play if needed, or Ampadu.  We'll see.  If he is picked it does suggest that TT has lined him up for a big season, and not just cover until Kounde (or whoever) arrives.  There is no need to rest anyone, we only have one more game in 3 weeks.

I'd expect to see James and or Chilwell by now.  

30 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I agree on AC or Thiago playing in the middle.
If we are not picking Zouma anywhere I guess that is because we all assume Zouma is off.  I think he'll find it a lot easier to be a massive success elsewhere in the prem and especially in a back 4.

Chalobah against Arsenal is a big call.  Given James/Azpi is available and I presume Silva could play if needed, or Ampadu.  We'll see.  If he is picked it does suggest that TT has lined him up for a big season, and not just cover until Kounde (or whoever) arrives.  There is no need to rest anyone, we only have one more game in 3 weeks.

I'd expect to see James and or Chilwell by now.  

I don’t think Chalobah starts this one, I think everyone in the squad should now be fit enough/ready to start games and so it should be out strongest lineup.

Silva in and possibly James too, but I think he may keep Azpi RWB and shuffle Christensen across to RCB for this one.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Northern Lights said:

I’m not saying that’s what’ll happen. If you read what I wrote I put “if I could choose”. 

Calm down as our Scouse friends say 🤣🙌🏿🧨

I realise that.

You wouldn't pick Jorginho......... wowsers, trousers. 

Edited by paulw66

So, how are we conspiring to lose to this absolute shower?

It shows how far they've fallen that Arsenal are now a legitimate bogey side for us, but it is also really bloody annoying. We should absolutely batter them. 

35 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

So, how are we conspiring to lose to this absolute shower?

It shows how far they've fallen that Arsenal are now a legitimate bogey side for us, but it is also really bloody annoying. We should absolutely batter them. 

Was saying the same thing to my mate last night, the fact that they are now our bogey side, which is embarrassing for both sides.

We will however absolutely destroy them tomorrow.

I don't think I'm going to get to watch this match, so will be relying on Twitter/Sky Sports app for updates and I just hope I can put my phone away early doors, knowing the games all wrapped up - but as a couple have said, Arsenal feel like our bogey team now and they will no doubt turn into prime Barca tomorrow!

Chrisb   
2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I don't think I'm going to get to watch this match, so will be relying on Twitter/Sky Sports app for updates and I just hope I can put my phone away early doors, knowing the games all wrapped up - but as a couple have said, Arsenal feel like our bogey team now and they will no doubt turn into prime Barca tomorrow!

Nor me, I’m at work so will be joining @Wolfie Smith in listening to it on the wireless! Hope it doesn’t spoil a lovely afternoon in work.

• Like 2

Listen here Tommy , do not under any circumstances let that clueless Berk Arteta make a monkey of you  , he's the worst manager they've had since Dick Emery . 

Nothing but total humiliation for the gooners will be good enough.

• Like 1

Holymoly   

Against any other team I'd put Lukaku on the bench but against this bunch I'd start him and get him to beat up the defense.