• Current Donation Goals

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Liverpool at Anfield before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:30 hours on Saturday, 28th August 2021 (Local time/date) (Live on Sky Sports)

Hi Everyone,

I am a season ticket holder in the MHL and  I am  looking for 3 spares for Liverpool ( I know its a long shot) but my 66 loyalty points wont get me anywhere near a ticket.

UTC.

JaneB   
14 minutes ago, Tonyfranco said:

Hi Everyone,

I am a season ticket holder in the MHL and  I am  looking for 3 spares for Liverpool ( I know its a long shot) but my 66 loyalty points wont get me anywhere near a ticket.

UTC.

Hi Tony

Sorry but we're not allowed to do any ticket swaps or transactions on the forum.  It's just the rules.

JaneB   
6 minutes ago, Tonyfranco said:

Hi Jane,

Apologies.

No worries at all.

Klopp already started mind games, moaning about Burnley players wrestling Liverpool players to the ground, joe Cole,Danny Murphy and jermaine jenus saying Klopp trying to put pressure on referees

Diddymen   
1 minute ago, Worsebytheday said:

Klopp already started mind games, moaning about Burnley players wrestling Liverpool players to the ground, joe Cole,Danny Murphy and jermaine jenus saying Klopp trying to put pressure on referees

Does Klopp ever stop moaning?! If I was a Liverpool supporter I would be embarrassed 

Holymoly   
9 hours ago, Diddymen said:

Does Klopp ever stop moaning?! If I was a Liverpool supporter I would be embarrassed 

He knows what he's doing. Come Saturday his players will be right up for the game.

asvaberg   

Has there been appointed any referees yet?