• Current Donation Goals

Said before kick off worried about Taylor, we should be complaining about him

also same old habits failing to take our chances

Edited by Worsebytheday

GURJ SS   

We need to go 4:3:2; let Liverpool's centre backs have the ball and use 2 strikers to 1 full back each, if they decide to go forward it'll mean their centre backs have to split and it'll give us space for a counter attack down the middle, to fill that gap they'll have to drop a midfielder back which will give them less numbers to push on us.

Looked a penalty but the red card was harsh. We’ll be lucky to hold on to a point now. Really frustrating as we looked comfortable. 

chelboy   
1 minute ago, GURJ SS said:

James had made the save, he then moved his arm and it 'scooped' around the ball, that's what made it a penalty. It's debatable around a player keeping balance but not to the point where it's a shock it was given; he messed up. Earlier in the game I mentioned James is a bit slow at times with his thinking, I think this was one of those moments, he should have threw his arm away from the ball like it had Covid, he knows how quickly these are given as he does this for a living.

Not sure his slow thinking (which I think is debatable) has anything to do it. If anything it’s quick thinking and a reflex action that many competitive players have in those moments. They are just too desperate for it not to go in. 

JaneB   

Grrrrrrrrr

God I hate Liverpool

GURJ SS   

They got lucky with their goal, we should have had 3 goals if we'd found that final pass, overall our team is stronger than there's no matter what happens now.

SS_89   

The reality is even if we lose its not the end of the world we look the better team 11v11 and over the course of a season I think we will be the better side 

• Like 1

There is no way Kante should be taken off instead of Jorginho, surely? Jorginho getting completely outmuscled in every challenge.

GURJ SS   
Just now, SS_89 said:

The reality is even if we lose its not the end of the world we look the better team 11v11 and over the course of a season I think we will be the better side 

Definitely