• Current Donation Goals

Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

There is no way Kante should be taken off instead of Jorginho, surely? Jorginho getting completely outmuscled in every challenge.

Kante injured again, James should have just let the ball go in, at least we would still have eleven on the pitch

Floyd25   

Not a lot we can do now, just don’t fall apart like we did again West Brom, go again next time. 

21 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I thought the rules were clear that when it bounces off a legal part of body then the handball doesn't apply. 

Me too.

4 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Not sure his slow thinking (which I think is debatable) has anything to do it. If anything it’s quick thinking and a reflex action that many competitive players have in those moments. They are just too desperate for it not to go in. 

It was his reflex scooping action that made it deliberate, deliberate handball in a goal scoring opportunity  especially when on the line  is a straight red..  Happens and we would have been screaming for the same 

Holymoly   
5 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Grrrrrrrrr

God I hate Liverpool

Ffs. Why is always them? 

Its a good test for us, if we continue to play well it will aid team spirit. In these situations you have to take the positives