• Current Donation Goals

chelboy   

Just if we were better in the final third we could wiped those lot on the floor. It’s the only thing holding us back. In these type of games pick Chilwell over Alonso. Need to get Chilwell back fit again. 

GURJ SS   
Just now, Sciatika said:

Really proud of our boys. If only Kova....oh well.

I think Kova shoots too soon, he hasn't got a great finish but what he does have is some very tight control when dribbling, he should just carry on dribbling and nutmeg the keeper or chip him. Better than taking a shot he's not confident taking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RDC Williams said:

I've got to say Lukaku looked as poor as I had feared right from the start. I really hope he is better than he showed today.

He's a donkey, always was always will be.. His strength is his only asset and he got muscled off the ball several times today.. 

Taken my daughter to watch lion king so missed the game. Been following on here and we've been singing the Kai Havertz is the best on earth song(she's 7) rather than the circle of life. Get in chels! Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea

kratos   
1 minute ago, RDC Williams said:

I've got to say Lukaku looked as poor as I had feared right from the start. I really hope he is better than he showed today.

To be fair RDC he had a thankless job in the second half against Matip and VVD.

Great effort from the lads there. Relatively comfortable the last 25 mins .

Defence very solid and ground that out. Midfield gave them good options, thought Alonso played a massive part in that second half performance. He used the ball well, great outlet and was often the key linking point between keeping the ball. He ended up having a better 2nd half than his 1st half when 11 a piece. 

chelboy   
3 minutes ago, r.bartlett said:

happy with that. Still think Lukaku was a waste of money but it shows someone similar -but actually good-  in the team would have been a real asset .. sadly it's not him.

Harsh. He did many good things and many bad things. Same with Mount and Havertz imo. 

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, chelboy said:

Just if we were better in the final third we could wiped those lot on the floor. It’s the only thing holding us back. In these type of games pick Chilwell over Alonso. Need to get Chilwell back fit again. 

There's always an area of the pitch that suffers more than other areas, to be fair to Alonso he played so well on the ball that off the ball isn't an issue. We have 3 centebacks and 2 holding mids, and also a fullback playing at wingback, we should be able to deal with Alonso not being great defensively.