• Current Donation Goals

A draw was inevitable after the soft sending off Taylor , seriously, should be banned from refereeing our games until he can prove he can actually referee fairly . Fabinho made seven bookable offences In the game and I don't believe he actually booked him.

1-1 a good result but we had no ambition to score in the second half which irks me somewhat. But if I was in charge we'd probably have been beaten so credit where credit is due.

We're good at defending now , can we concentrate on attacking in training please Tommy ?

GURJ SS   

Crazy that I'm hearing negative comments about Lukaku, we were down to 10 men and he put Kova through on goal (in which he held off Van Dyke who had no option but to let him pick his pass). He was through on goal twice but both Havertz and Mount failed to play him in. There's no much more we can ask him to do, if anyone wants him to make and score all his own goals then you should have protested outside SB for us to sign Messi.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, r.bartlett said:

happy with that. Still think Lukaku was a waste of money but it shows someone similar -but actually good-  in the team would have been a real asset .. sadly it's not him.

Is this what we have to look forward to all season. One game with little influence , away from home when half the game against 10 men and you throw this one out.

Then when’s he banging them in we’ll hear little praise I’m sure, until the next opportunity for a bit if I told you so rears it’s head. Can’t wait for more fabulous knee jerk insight in the weeks to come 😏

Blue Rod   
Just now, r.bartlett said:

happy with that. Still think Lukaku was a waste of money but it shows someone similar -but actually good-  in the team would have been a real asset .. sadly it's not him.

I can't  disagree with you about Lukaku. He looks every inch the player we sold. The reason the Liverpool defenders were beating him to every outball is because he plays with zero anticipation. He seemed pit of energy by the end of first half.

I'm happy with a draw. But if Mason Mount had picked Havertz or Lukaku instead of trying to score from impossible angle, we would have been two nil up before the pandemonium. Mason is a  top player. He needs to grow that mentality of a top player. 

How the referee did not give single yellow to Fabinho or to Salah for kicking the ball away is beyond me.

Good game good game. Well done lads  

Shame I had to listen buffoon commentary on talksh*t.  

kratos   
2 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

I can't  disagree with you about Lukaku. He looks every inch the player we sold. The reason the Liverpool defenders were beating him to every outball is because he plays with zero anticipation. He seemed pit of energy by the end of first half.

I'm happy with a draw. But if Mason Mount had picked Havertz or Lukaku instead of trying to score from impossible angle, we would have been two nil up before the pandemonium. Mason is a  top player. He needs to grow that mentality of a top player. 

How the referee did not give single yellow to Fabinho or to Salah for kicking the ball away is beyond me.

Hey Rod

Hope you been well.

Showed true grit today.

Dingus   

Heroic second half performance there. Resilience I haven’t seen in quite some time when under the kosh.

Alonso and Mendy need the riot act read to them-shambolic defending from the pair.

• Thanks 1

bONes   

Sooo true! The ref was just looking at a photo not the video of the whole episode.

BB305BF6-D74D-43BE-AF5E-DB47DD3015F0.jpeg

kratos   
7 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Crazy that I'm hearing negative comments about Lukaku, we were down to 10 men and he put Kova through on goal (in which he held off Van Dyke who had no option but to let him pick his pass). He was through on goal twice but both Havertz and Mount failed to play him in. There's no much more we can ask him to do, if anyone wants him to make and score all his own goals then you should have protested outside SB for us to sign Messi.

I do remember Dids having his share of it too.

Keep the faith guys.