• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

TOO MANY CHANGES AGAIN, what is it with this bloke?

Odi at wingback? Should be Azpi...Still no Chilwell, I can understand playing Alonso, Johginho tired?, why no Werner, mount doesn't get tired

TT playing a very dangerous game, I hope it doesn't backfire

22 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Shouldn't we always be playing our best team if possible?

Given the circumstances, this might be our best team. 

Jorgi started all the games for italy, ac for denmark.

Plus most of these players were with TT for 2 weeks, so makes sense TT might havr prepared them for it better than players who came just 2 days ago and barely had any time to prepare 

22 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Shouldn't we always be playing our best team if possible?

Yes we should and this is not it 

6 changes from last game, seems he's trying to keep everyone happy, dangerous game

JaneB   
3 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

Yes we should and this is not it 

6 changes from last game, seems he's trying to keep everyone happy, dangerous game

He's not keeping Chilwell happy and Alonso is fast becoming "teacher's pet".

(Sorry that is juvenile and I've really come to like and trust TT, well who wouldn't after what he has achieved?  But even so, why on earth is Alonso captain?  Bizarre)

Ham   
43 minutes ago, Northern Lights said:

I wonder what Chilly B is thinking at the moment. One day Alonso looks finished at Chelsea and now he’s top choice and keeping a £50,000,000 left back out.

Alonso won't go on forever. Plenty of time for BC. 

16 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

TOO MANY CHANGES AGAIN, what is it with this bloke?

Odi at wingback? Should be Azpi...Still no Chilwell, I can understand playing Alonso, Johginho tired?, why no Werner, mount doesn't get tired

TT playing a very dangerous game, I hope it doesn't backfire

THIS BLOKE seems to be doing a very good job. Probably better qualified than you. 

3 minutes ago, JaneB said:

He's not keeping Chilwell happy and Alonso is fast becoming "teacher's pet".

(Sorry that is juvenile and I've really come to like and trust TT, well who wouldn't after what he has achieved?  But even so, why on earth is Alonso captain?  Bizarre)

Because he never lets us down and has been a very loyal servant of the club. Also one of our best attacking threats. 

I suppose Jorginho (240 mins) Azpi(210) and Christensen(270) all played a lot of mins over the internationals.  Funny how once you win the CL as captain Spain come calling for all the games against minnows.
But I'm still surprised that all were rested, I would have thought there would be plenty of opportunity to rest some in the CL group.

47 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Alonso getting the captaincy ahead of Rudiger and Silva is a big surprise to me.

Yeah - good for him.

JaneB   
11 minutes ago, Ham said:

Because he never lets us down and has been a very loyal servant of the club. Also one of our best attacking threats. 

Fair enough