• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Zenit St Petersburg 0

3 minutes ago, Ham said:

I don't understand the love for the most murderous group of fans on earth, I really don't. 

Could be that no one wants to advertise to them.
Are Scousers part of the target market for insurance companies?  
Do Cruise companies want scousers on their cruises mixing with everyone else?
I got a Merriva, lets hope they don't advertise Merriva's during the h/t break.  Asking for trouble.

JaneB   
38 minutes ago, Ham said:

Obligatory media silence whilst panning across every fan inside Anfield for the entirety of YNWA. 

After they finish, the obligatory "wow" "hair on the back of the net" comments before they find 45 seconds for the adverts. 

Very different treatment for every single other club on the planet. 

I was comparing the three big matches at once on split screen and can confirm the the city and PSG games went to adverts for a good 3 minutes instead.

I don't understand the love for the most murderous group of fans on earth, I really don't. 

They’re untouchable Ham and we all know why.

2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

…………

Have you been to Liverpool in the last 15 years……….pretty much every house has a burglar alarm on display and they’d be a great deal poorer if they’d not get buildings and contents insurance - prime market for insurance there, I’d have thought!

😉

2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Could be that no one wants to advertise to them.
Do Cruise companies want scousers on their cruises mixing with everyone else?
I got a Merriva, lets hope they don't advertise Merriva's during the h/t break.  Asking for trouble.

Don't worry; nobody with a pulse buys a Vauxhall Meriva!

14 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Indeed and once again they were very very good.  With a defence in this form and Jorginho and Kovacic too, I'm not sure we have much to worry about yet.

Should have mentioned the dive at the feet with 10 mins to go by Mendy.  It wasn't a save as the striker pushed it wide, but it was very very brave and may well have put him off or turned into a save if he hadn't missed.   Excellent.

Read that first as ""Anthony Taylor not fit to referee snooker"

Which would have been unfair on a lot of well meaning snooker refs.
A new twist on Graham Poll's 3-card trick.  Perhaps OGS has his private phone number and will call to reassure him what a good ref he is.

I've noticed that the clamour for Jan Oblek has dissipated a bit.  Mendy was very underrated by the sages.

6 hours ago, Ham said:

Obligatory media silence whilst panning across every fan inside Anfield for the entirety of YNWA. 

After they finish, the obligatory "wow" "hair on the back of the net" comments before they find 45 seconds for the adverts. 

I was comparing the three big matches at once on split screen and can confirm the the city and PSG games went to adverts for a good 3 minutes instead.

It runs deep for me how much I hate that club. You heard their new one about not having any money but still gonna win the league?. Full credit to the Leeds mob telling them they always play the victim card, never their fault etc.

8 hours ago, Ham said:

The same ones who burgle their own players’ houses 🤣🙌🏿

asvaberg   
7 hours ago, kennypaul said:

It runs deep for me how much I hate that club. You heard their new one about not having any money but still gonna win the league?. Full credit to the Leeds mob telling them they always play the victim card, never their fault etc.

I don't like Liverpool - I don't like Leeds either - but this made me smile - maybe I'm a white in disguise :)