• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 3

GURJ SS   

So poor, this Spurs team have played open football and invited us to attack, we've attacked so poorly they've called our bluff of being a dangerous team. Teams who sit off us and concede possession have been doing it all wrong, if anything make it an open game and they get chances, we also get them but are too poor to put them away.

Terrible performance so far, could be 2 goals up but we simply haven't had the quality to put the ball away.

Havertz at £71M, his CL goal hype is quickly running out and he needs to start being more consistent before he becomes an expensive flop.

Spurs have clearly surprised us but we're getting some joy on the break. Final ball has been poor. I feel this game is made for Werner and would bring him on for Havertz.

1 minute ago, Holymoly said:

Werner on for Havertz and give Mason a kick up the bum.

I would sub in NG for mount and Werner for kai.

They are running rings around our mid. 

Would rather sit in a 3-5-2/5-3-2 and hit them on the counter. Currently its just a matter of time before they get son in a 1v1 with Silva. Silva has been brilliant but his speed will be exposed by the end 

I'm happy.  We are keeping them in their place, and they will tire much more than us H2.  Not only have they started players back from injury, their bench is weak and they played Thursday.

Ziyech or Werner perhaps - not because I think the 10s have done badly, just because we have so many of them and rotation is good.

Azpi once again - a master class in how to play WB.  He will be a great coach.

chelboy   
6 minutes ago, Bison said:

This is the standard Havertz performance. Sometimes a goal will mask it but he generally plays this way throughout games. 

Sorry but this isn’t true. He’s not usually this bad. This is a 2/10 performance so far. He’s a liability out there. 

GURJ SS   

We've got too many players who don't fit Tuchel's style.

Mount and Havertz are number 10's, different type of number 10's but both would sit directly behind a striker in a 4231. Ziyech is a right winger who cuts in to cross. CHO is a wide player. Our 2 alongside Lukaku need to be in the mould of Pulisic, the type that dribble and look for through balls or to play a quick 1-2; basically we finally get a striker and now have no Hazard.

Edited by GURJ SS

Ham   
1 hour ago, Blue Rod said:

Sorry to digress, but Declan Rice just stood and watched, when he could have closed Lingard for that Man U goal. I think Zouma did all he could. 

Zouma was to blame for the Man U winner as he should have let a cross go straight to his keeper but he panicked and headed it back to the oppo.  The goal came straight from that.  

Bison   
2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Sorry but this isn’t true. He’s not usually this bad. This is a 2/10 performance so far. He’s a liability out there. 

Agree to disagree. I want Havertz to do well but he needs to start showing more and quickly. Right now he is weak, slow, lethargic and unable to do anything that helps the team in open play. 

Blue Rod   
9 minutes ago, Ruudboy said:

Covid late last year then mild flu earlier this month … nothing to do with Kai’s form, of course …

To be honest, he is not that  much different form the player he was at Leverkusen. He never dominated week in week out, but would do wonderful things given the time and space.  It's just tighter and faster over here.