• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 3

Ham   
2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I can’t be losing this one, but need to be much much better than our last two matches to ensure we don’t. I’d still like to see Werner get decent minutes with Lukaku, but my guess is Havertz comes back in for this one and hopefully Kante is fit enough to play.

Mendy

Azpi
Christensen
Rudiger

James
Jorginho
Kante
Alonso

Mount
Lukaku
Havertz

Kovacic very unlucky to get dropped on current form.  Might not send out the right message. 

3 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I can’t be losing this one, but need to be much much better than our last two matches to ensure we don’t.

Based on Tottenham's performance last night, a comfortable win awaits us. The long awaited sequel to 6-1 perhaps?

36 minutes ago, Ham said:

Kovacic very unlucky to get dropped on current form.  Might not send out the right message. 

I agree, but Kante is Kante and if he’s fit he has to play. It’s a nice problem to (hopefully) have though.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I agree, but Kante is Kante and if he’s fit he has to play. It’s a nice problem to (hopefully) have though.

Well, who do you leave out?

A fit Kante in an away London derby is surely a shoe in, and I don't see Jorginho being left out. Midweek game next week will be the kids / fringe players, so nothing to worry about there. 

Ham   
1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Well, who do you leave out?

A fit Kante in an away London derby is surely a shoe in, and I don't see Jorginho being left out. Midweek game next week will be the kids / fringe players, so nothing to worry about there. 

Depends on if Kante will be 100% fit (which is doubtful) otherwise I'd leave Kovacic.  

VA96   

I think Lucas Moura and Bergwijn came off with knocks last night, not sure how fit Son and Dier will be either

45 mins for Kante would be great, then, maybe 30 against Villa in the Carabao followed by 90 at home to Man City in what is probably the biggest game of the PL season between any two clubs.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

Depends on if Kante will be 100% fit (which is doubtful) otherwise I'd leave Kovacic.  

31 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

45 mins for Kante would be great, then, maybe 30 against Villa in the Carabao followed by 90 at home to Man City in what is probably the biggest game of the PL season between any two clubs.

By all accounts Kante was training prior to Tuesday's game, so imagine by Sunday, he'll be fine. 

If he is 100% fit he plays.