• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 3

Just now, NoblyBobly said:

Alphabetical order actually...but I'll take it 😁

I think away goals comes into it if it was at the end of the season, but because only 1/2 of the fixtures has been played it probably is alphabetical.

Either way we'll take it. So important to get that psychological edge of being top as early as possible. 

Just now, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I think away goals comes into it if it was at the end of the season, but because only 1/2 of the fixtures has been played it probably is alphabetical.

Either way we'll take it. So important to get that psychological edge of being top as early as possible. 

Sky claimed alphabetical but yes...who cares!! It looks nice 😳 

• Haha 1

We've played Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool in our first 5, and are top having only dropped 2 points in an unruly game against Liverpool.

What a start we've had - hope the momentum continues, because we look fantastic.

Even first half. Blew them away second half. And that was with our forwards dawdling on the ball, taking too many touches. Cannot understand why we were trying to walk the ball into the net at times.

Thought we were very solid under pressure. Silva was terrific. Alonso seemed to be everywhere. Credit to Tuchel. Kante for Mount at half time wasn’t the obvious change, but it gave us more control and better link up play between midfield and attack. Mount looked knackered and could have no complaints. 

Top of the league and we’re not really firing yet. 

Ham   
2 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Possibly my favourite Kepa clean sheet.

When was the other one? 😜

Tuchel proved again why he's an elite level manager. That change was inspired.

I feel SO optimistic about this season going forward. We look ridiculously strong and I'm honestly not sure how many weaknesses we have.

We'll have bad results somewhere, but this has been incredible so far.