• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 3

Son in and Kepa ? A recipe for disaster.

Blue Rod   

Sorry to digress, but Declan Rice just stood and watched, when he could have closed Lingard for that Man U goal. I think Zouma did all he could. 

GURJ SS   

Just watched Moyes justify his own sacking to Man Utd, terrible decision to bring on Noble just for a penalty.

Makes our game more of a must win now.

DannyLB   
Just now, GURJ SS said:

Just watched Moyes justify his own sacking to Man Utd, terrible decision to bring on Noble just for a penalty.

Makes our game more of a must win now.

I cannot comprehend the level of stupidity with some managers, at the highest level no less, to allow players that haven’t touched the ball once during the match to take penalties. Diabolical decisions. 

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, Blue Rod said:

Sorry to digress, but Declan Rice just stood and watched, when he could have closed Lingard for that Man U goal. I think Zouma did all he could. 

Yep saw the same, he was blocking the ball going out for a goal kick more than the width of the goals. The whole game he looked rattled and couldn't keep track of Fernandas.

The moment he brought Noble on to take that penalty you just knew he'd miss. I don't think I've ever seen that work.
So f****** annoying, but there we are. Just gotta beat Spurs 4-0!

GURJ SS   
Just now, DannyLB said:

I cannot comprehend the level of stupidity with some managers, at the highest level no less, to allow players that haven’t touched the ball once during the match to take penalties. Diabolical decisions. 

Yep, I always say losing games as a manager is fine, but the board always remember the most stupid decisions when deciding to sack a manager; if Moyes struggles in the future the board will always pull this moment out in deciding if he can turn things around, it was so bad I thought Jeremy Beadle was going to jump out from behind an advertising board.

chara   
28 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Mendy injured I assume. He's been in good form lately so that's a shame, but feel confident about this one. 

Hey,,good to see you back if only briefly NB...... Silence Ain't Golden mate.

• Like 1

Carbon neutral game , the team coaches fuelled by bio fuels and the commentary team by hot air .

Edited by Mark Kelly
  • Haha 2

GURJ SS   

James, CHO and Werner would have all been ideal for this game. We need to be quick and first in for the ball, Derbies are played at a higher pace. I'm worried we won't be able to keep up with the pace of the game.